Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research (50139 Views)

LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Omotaday(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
sharliz:
u r oouite too?
Yes i am. A 400l student. I stay in Ago. how about you?
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by sharliz(f): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Omotaday:
Yes i am. A 400l student. I stay in Ago. how about you?
a graduate tho
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by cc150615(f): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
LastMumu:
I knew for sure it can never be Lautech. They are only known for making noise and their silly braggadaccio, book dem no know. grin
Lastmumu, you don't wanna tread that lane!
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Killurself: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
maxiuc:
Which ogun There is mistake somewhere
the one you know, no any mistake.
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Souljaboi1: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
cc150615:

Ladokite ?
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Omotaday(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
sharliz:
a graduate tho
shocked
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
cc150615:

Relax, I was trolling. tongue
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by sharliz(f): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Omotaday:
Hmm, sound good. You are out of the struggle. Congratz pretty lady. I wish you could share me some ideas and experiences on how you made it, can i send a PM? ma
k
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Souljaboi1: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
dreezybines:

You sabi say lautech better pass dis ones, na him make lautech come your mind... grin

Ladokites don't make noise jor cool

Chop Knuckles.

Order what you can eat at Mama No 1 canteen. Tell her na SouljaBoi send you. grin

1 Like

Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Omotaday(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by sharliz(f): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Omotaday:
"K", hmm. Did you get my PM request?
yh
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Omotaday(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by walihatoladunmo(f): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Proud to b one, not easy @ all, nd to all of u judging, never judge a book by it cover. If u finish frm economics in OOU, u will no what am talking about.
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by cc150615(f): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
Relax, I was trolling. tongue
Berra be

1 Like

Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by tomieyRozay: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:
I knew for sure it can never be Lautech. They are only known for making noise and their silly braggadoccio, book dem no know. grin
Which skul u dy sef
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
abuabdrahman:

Council indeed, u need to wake up and see development OOU have made, @least a state university is on an ongoing 6months strike and still counting and its not OOU. Leave sentiment and face the fact. If a school's 2'1 can make a first class in the law school programme, know that the students have a solid and well-rooted foundation. Checkout landmarks OOU graduates have made globally and compare to your argument
yeah, but want you to know that it depends of that particular student not the school. if it was OOU, then Lautech should be shouting for producing farouk that is working with bill gate. the only guy from nigeria working with bill gate. or Ayoola that constructed drone that monitored all the whole parade in osun. we have a lady that graduated from lautech with 2.40 cgpa but became the best graduating student when she did her masters abroad. why not shouting school. bros wake up.
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
yhormite:
that was before oou has changed I spend only three years and eight months to get my degree lautech my foot you guys will resume next year Greatest oouite rugged intellectuals
even if lautech resumes next ten years, OOU, can never match lautech in any level. is it in money, book, science and technology. am a graduate of lautech and currently working with siemens, a german company. av bin to different places, meeting my fellow ladokites, we are so brilliant.
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
LARRYDKING:

U don't know anything about OOU. FYI, OOU has started a new session and u have been at home for the past six month. That show quality.
point of correction, am already a graduate and working. oh, to you cos u are in school has made ur school better, when we are talking of quality education. my enemy cannot go to OOU.
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
wizzakosh:
point of correction, am already a graduate and working. oh, to you cos u are in school has made ur school better, when we are talking of quality education. my enemy cannot go to OOU.

Funny. Which school did u graduate from if I may know sir?
Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
wizzakosh:
even if lautech resumes next ten years, OOU, can never match lautech in any level. is it in money, book, science and technology. am a graduate of lautech and currently working with siemens, a german company. av bin to different places, meeting my fellow ladokites, we are so brilliant.

U're spewing nonsense, a very big one. Graduates of OOU work around the world like graduates of any other institution in Nigeria. So because u work with Siemens makes u ur alma mata better than any other. Well, u're only privileged and there is nothing special that u're doing there that an OOU, DELSU or LASU graduate can't.

1 Like

Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
wizzakosh:
yeah, but want you to know that it depends of that particular student not the school. if it was OOU, then Lautech should be shouting for producing farouk that is working with bill gate. the only guy from nigeria working with bill gate. or Ayoola that constructed drone that monitored all the whole parade in osun. we have a lady that graduated from lautech with 2.40 cgpa but became the best graduating student when she did her masters abroad. why not shouting school. bros wake up.

U nailed it, whether OOU or LAUTECH, it all depends on personal development and effort towards achieving the greater feast of the individual. At the end of it, the alma mata claims the glory. Lautech has as much dull students as any other school since no difference in mode of entry so why hype a sch above the other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research by dyydxx: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Chop Knuckles.

Order what you can eat at Mama No 1 canteen. Tell her na SouljaBoi send you. grin

boss, i got called for an interview to determine if i can attend GE Lagos garage. I want to speak with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / 35 Words You Are Pronouncing Wrongly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.