Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi (16085 Views)

Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine / Daniel Akpeyi And Wife, Emmanuella Welcome Son (Photos) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by tpapi: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Iheme always pretending injury to avoid big games.

We need Enyeama back abeg.
4get enyeama, we can do without him
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by ahamonyeka(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Adalberto:
what abt Peter Rufai?
his on the bench.
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by sternlley(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sorry ....plz are u tryna recite a poem
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Ninilowo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

GBAM! U gorrit.
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Ninilowo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
BTW, I think Dele Alampasu deserves to be called to the senior National Team nah

1 Like

Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Ajiowe: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
I fear Daniel Akpeyi to mount goal post against Algeria, I rather prefer Emmanuel Sunday. However I wish him good luck !!!
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Princedapace(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
onatisi:

Bros ,are u Stanley? Because dis one u dey campaign for Stanley, e go get as e be oooo

I'm not Stanley joor... I don tey for here..

I only like his style of play...very rugged and strong wit drimbling skills...powerful shots..he is good
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by mrtayesynchro(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Alampasu will do a good job if played
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Ayodun1: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Princedapace:
Guys... there is this nigerian guy that plays for Zamalek fc of egypt... my brothers, that guy is a miracle worker.. he is a star in making.. his name is Stanley

That guy is something else.. I dont know where that club bought him from.. he is a striker and hard worker.. I swear, we need that guy to work as a supporting striker.. guys, try and google zamalek matches in caf champions league.. against Wydad of morocco and final match against Sundowns of south africa in egypt...watch these matches on youtube... that is something we need as well.. just watch him first.. South africans have not stopped talking about him

Egyptians love him a lot

He played for Naija U17 alongside RAMON AZEEZ.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
But Emmanuel daniel would ve been a better option now
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by PrettyGaby(f): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
another keeper no dey? anyway, we will be fine
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by VictorRomanov: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Are you serious?
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by junnyjake(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

If you had watched wolves' game against Blackburn you'd know there's no faking.
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by MikeB3(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yeepa! We go miss Carl Ikeme o....... This Akpeyi guy no fit replace am jare but at all at all na him bad! God go save us from Mahrez, Soulimani and Co!
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by onatisi(m): 4:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Why is everyone so scared about this Daniel akpeyi guy?
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by goodvision12(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Abeg who get eayeama number for here make i call am.We need him urgently.
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by enigma2007(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2016
onatisi:
Why is everyone so scared about this Daniel akpeyi guy?

Because Algeria has good strikers that can wreck any keeper! So we need someone that is calm n not a basket!

Thank God he didnt invite that short keeper (Agbim) else na to they lob balls over his head..
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by onatisi(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2016
enigma2007:

Because Algeria has good strikers that can wreck any keeper! So we need someone that is calm n not a basket!

Thank God he didnt invite that short keeper (Agbim) else na to they lob balls over his head..
bros ,if broda Dani isn't good ,Rohr wouldn't have invited him ooo. And besides been invited doesn't mean he has been given an automatic shirt
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by stevedre: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Princedapace:
Guys... there is this nigerian guy that plays for Zamalek fc of egypt... my brothers, that guy is a miracle worker.. he is a star in making.. his name is Stanley

That guy is something else.. I dont know where that club bought him from.. he is a striker and hard worker.. I swear, we need that guy to work as a supporting striker.. guys, try and google zamalek matches in caf champions league.. against Wydad of morocco and final match against Sundowns of south africa in egypt...watch these matches on youtube... that is something we need as well.. just watch him first.. South africans have not stopped talking about him

Egyptians love him a lot

Stanley was brought to Egypt by waadi degla fc from Europe and is actually on loan to Zamalek fc. Very nice n humble guy, theres another mid fielder called mouruf and he was responsible for not making our own Eyimba not to qualify but guess what? Mouruf is also a Nigerian, they are cool guys and Stanley is a big name in Egypt but Naija will prefer a division 3 player in Europe than a prolific striker like Stanley
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Princedapace(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
stevedre:

Stanley was brought to Egypt by waadi degla fc from Europe and is actually on loan to Zamalek fc. Very nice n humble guy, theres another mid fielder called mouruf and he was responsible for not making our own Eyimba not to qualify but guess what? Mouruf is also a Nigerian, they are cool guys and Stanley is a big name in Egypt but Naija will prefer a division 3 player in Europe than a prolific striker like Stanley

Oh boy, u know that guy too? I swear, that Stanley is something else.. Mehn..I too like the guy. He is something we need in our team. That guy dey ball abeg.. They really need to invite him..he will trouble defenders badly..
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by CplusJason: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Princedapace:

Oh boy, u know that guy too? I swear, that Stanley is something else.. Mehn..I too like the guy. He is something we need in our team. That guy dey ball abeg.. They really need to invite him..he will trouble defenders badly..
That stanley is good. He almost destroyed mamelodi sundowns in the return leg.

I hope he will not end up like Stanley Okoro the self acclaimed "Messi of Nigeria"
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Icon79(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
IpostStuff:
But Emmanuel daniel would ve been a better option now

Tell me about it, bro. Emmanuel Daniel is a much better keeper than Akpeyi.

And as a matter of fact, Daniel displaced Akpeyi and started for the Olympics team.
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Princedapace(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
That stanley is good. He almost destroyed mamelodi sundowns in the return leg.

I hope he will not end up like Stanley Okoro the self acclaimed "Messi of Nigeria"

hahahahahaha.. I pray o.. he troubled their defenders ... him and that Egyptian winger Fathy! Players dey this life shaaaa.. My egytian friends kept telling me about him, i didnt belive.. they really love him in Egypt.. Until I watched his matches against wydad and sundowns.. I was like wow! so we av someone like this and we dey wait since for skillful supporting striker to help trouble defense..

I just wish NFA can notice him.. Egyptian league is big na.. there are big boys of Africa there... so they should notice him..
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by CplusJason: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Princedapace:

hahahahahaha.. I pray o.. he troubled their defenders ... him and that Egyptian winger Fathy! Players dey this life shaaaa.. My egytian friends kept telling me about him, i didnt belive.. they really love him in Egypt.. Until I watched his matches against wydad and sundowns.. I was like wow! so we av someone like this and we dey wait since for skillful supporting striker to help trouble defense..

I just wish NFA can notice him.. Egyptian league is big na.. there are big boys of Africa there... so they should notice him..
I really enjoyed his pace on the ball, top quality control, good vision, stamina, strength and that lovely goal against sundowns. If we have this dude with Iheanacho and Iwobi, then spain and the big boys will find it difficult to get a draw.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Princedapace(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
I really enjoyed his pace on the ball, top quality control, good vision, stamina, strength and that lovely goal against sundowns. If we have this dude with Iheanacho and Iwobi, then spain and the big boys will find it difficult to get a draw.

U really sabi that guy... Exactly my point.. Very strong on the ball..
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by CplusJason: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Princedapace:

U really sabi that guy... Exactly my point.. Very strong on the ball..
He's a fighter. I saw that "Never say Never" spirit in him when he eventually scored and sustained injury, he still want to continue. Something we lack in the super eagles.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Princedapace(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
He's a fighter. I saw that "Never say Never" spirit in him when he eventually scored and sustained injury, he still want to continue. Something we lack in the super eagles.

Exactly ... He rescued them too against wydad in semi final. I just wish he is noticed..
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by stevedre: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2016
I am not close to Mouruf who also plays for zamalek as a midfielder but Stanley is really a nice guy and for real he is good but naija no like better things. As an ex player in Egypt its really hard to break through from here, we have lost good players to Bharain,kuwait and Qatar cuz naija no send them.

Princedapace:

Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by Princedapace(m): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2016
stevedre:
I am not close to Mouruf who also plays for zamalek as a midfielder but Stanley is really a nice guy and for real he is good but naija no like better things. As an ex player in Egypt its really hard to break through from here, we have lost good players to Bharain,kuwait and Qatar cuz naija no send them.

But that is madness..because Nigeria always invited some of our players who played in Tunisian league..and south African league..while I personally feel Egyptian league is more competitive than Tuninisian and South African league..I think there is more to it...

Becus those two players shouldn't miss naija oo... That Stanley is a baller..including maruf
Re: Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi by stevedre: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Confirm...
You have said it all....

Princedapace:

But that is madness..because Nigeria always invited some of our players who played in Tunisian league..and south African league..while I personally feel Egyptian league is more competitive than Tuninisian and South African league..I think there is more to it...

Becus those two players shouldn't miss naija oo... That Stanley is a baller..including maruf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolphins Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 1) On 2nd November 2014 / Waldrum Loves MKO Abiola National Stadium, Wants Super Falcons Vs CIV In Abuja / Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.