Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,369 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

NIS Re-screening Exercise Recruitment 2015 List Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Re-screening Exercise Recruitment 2015 List Of Successful Candidates (417 Views)

Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIS Re-screening Exercise Recruitment 2015 List Of Successful Candidates by naijafengist: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2016
NIS Re-screening Exercise Recruitment 2015 List of Successful Candidates

It is no longer news that Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has released the list of successful candidates that took part n the re-screening exercise for the aborted 2015 recruitment.

If this is coming to you fresh, you do not need to doubt it because when I heard about the news, I made some inquiries and confirmed the news was authentic and was from the right source.
The news reads;

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to announce that the under listed candidates were successful in the re-screening exercise for the aborted 2015 recruitment into the Superintendent and Inspector Cadre of the NIS that took place between 29th August and 6th September, 2016 at the NIS Headquarters, Abuja.

TO SEE THE LIST CLICK http://naijapremium.com.ng/nis-re-screening-exercise-recruitment-2015-list-of-successful-candidates/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graduate Instructor English Language At Lekki Lagos / Help!!! I Need A Good Co For My PPA In Lagos / Apply For The “bringing Tech And Science Closer To People” Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.