Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

First Bank Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Is A Scam (950 Views)

Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Is A Scam by MrRitchie: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
I'm putting this here to the public to make people know about the illegal debit they (First bank) perform on customers account.

this is not the first time but since is getting too frequent i had to voice out before they drain everything i have in my account

I've been in my house throughout this week without going out or performe any transaction of any kind, but whenever i check my email, i will see a debit alert from first bank, saying N100 has been debited from your account, i might get this same message twice daily and am very sure am not the only person this is happening to and it as been happening for the past one month now.

For the past 3 days almost a thousand naira has been debited from my account illegally, lets assuming they're doing same to about 100,000 Nigerians, then calculate 1000 * 100,000 = this is a whopping 100 million naira in three (3) days apart from the account maintenance fee they deduct every month.

If this can be passed through for the right authorities to see and take legal action and for other people experiencing same to have a voice for their hard earned money.

I don't know if this is in the right section but would do more good than harm if its taken to the front page.

Below is the screenshot of their email alerts.

Re: First Bank Is A Scam by uboma(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Banks are trying to remain afloat in these recession with the illegal deductions from customers accounts.

I no longer leave too much money in my accounts anymore. The more money you have there, the more deductions they make....
Re: First Bank Is A Scam by MrRitchie: 5:04am On Nov 04, 2016
You're very correct but this has to been looked into because it's a very big scam. I don't know why the modes are not pushing it to where it suppose to be so more Nigerians can see and share their experiences or even have a say
uboma:
Banks are trying to remain afloat in these recession with the illegal deductions from customers accounts.

I no longer leave too much money in my accounts anymore. The more money you have there, the more deductions they make....
Re: First Bank Is A Scam by ArabMopol(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2016
UBA should not even think of deducting money for my account because I will vandalise any of their ATM... this recession is really biting hard....courtesy of dullard buhari
Re: First Bank Is A Scam by Einl(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Walk into any FirstBank branch and tell them to explain the debits before you come on Nairaland and before you start falsely accusing the company.
Re: First Bank Is A Scam by francisbarrack(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2016
The incompetent bank has been deducting money from my account too n my sister. Can't one sue them.
My sister don parra for them. I think d solution is to open another account in another bank like zenith , diamond coz I don dey hate them with passion
Re: First Bank Is A Scam by francisbarrack(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2016
Einl:
Walk into any FirstBank branch and tell them to explain the debits before you come on Nairaland and before you start falsely accusing the company.

Bro its not falsely accusation coz other bank customer r not experienceing d same
Re: First Bank Is A Scam by Einl(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2016
francisbarrack:

Bro its not falsely accusation coz other bank customer r not experienceing d same

On Monday morning go to any FirstBank branch and ask for an explanation. Come back and tell us what they said.

(1) (Reply)

FRESH: 3 Notorious Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Calabar After Gun Battle With Cops / Nigerian Jailed In The UK For Scam / [photo News] Photos Of Aluko's $80million Yacht Rented To Jay Z And Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.