Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (630484 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mailato: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls for those that know well on due process of getting admission for Oversee Scholars let them help pls, as many don't even know where to starts d battle, wish u best of lucks guys
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
mailato:
guys let us believed with destiny for those that re successful for 2017/2018 PTDF scholarship they should know dt is not their power none their effort, it is destiny , for those that are unsuccessful d battle is not end, there is many way catches a rat , and they should believed with destiny pls let no body should pressure his heart resulting to any bad attempt because as smpples eager to see the Msc PhD result, pls guy let's us come down and believes with our life destiny,

grin

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
mailato:
guys let us believed with destiny for those that re successful for 2017/2018 PTDF scholarship they should know dt is not their power none their effort, it is destiny , for those that are unsuccessful d battle is not end, there is many way catches a rat , and they should believed with destiny pls let no body should pressure his heart resulting to any bad attempt because as smpples eager to see the Msc PhD result, pls guy let's us come down and believes with our life destiny,

Wehdone sa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
mailato:
pls for those that know well on due process of getting admission for Oversee Scholars let them help pls, as many don't even know where to starts d battle, wish u best of lucks guys

Is your name on the list already and looking for admission?

What country do you want to go?

Did you write GRE/Toefl/ielts?

Are you for MSc/PhD?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
mailato:
Sorry o, are u a graduate?

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by dodobytes: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
mailato:

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Machine gun Kelly. I get your point though.
mailato:

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Renzel:
Machine gun Kelly. I get your point though.

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by charleslifted(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2017
mailato:
If u are destined for it, not even ur wrong use of words and spellings can stop it.. I believe u bro. God is not a respecter of man. Point noted!!

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2017
mailato:
your first post was filled with grammatical errors, while this post almost doesn't have any...... What's happening to you sir? Is it anxiety?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
mailato:
I cant imagine a ptdf prospective scholar writing this rubbish. This is not something laughable guys. Someone pursuing msc but cant defferentiate between past/present tense, there/their, cant construct decent sentence. This shows that we have a long way to go. Ist the decadence in our educational system or its just laziness i cant fathom

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by wholetruth: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Hi
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2017
mailato:

For guys that may be lucky enough to get overseas ptdf scholarship. U can apply to Coventry university
And get an offer letter within 48hrs or less.

You have up until August 25.

You can Call this number 013428034 for help.

Same applies for other scholarships. AGIP
NDDC and other indigenous state scholarships. And for next year too.

Admission can also be deferred.

Tell a friend. You can be used by God to bless someone.

My friend and her husband will never forget me for this simple information
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2017
obikirinoni:

For guys that may be lucky enough to get overseas ptdf scholarship. U can apply to Coventry university
And get an offer letter within 48hrs or less.

You have up until August 25.

You can Call this number 013428034 for help.

Same applies for other scholarships. AGIP
NDDC and other indigenous state scholarships. And for next year too.

Admission can also be deferred.

Tell a friend. You can be used by God to bless someone.

My friend and her husband will never forget me for this simple information

All u need is at least Cs- C4-C6 in WAEC or NECO

NO IELTS
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kevlarsuit: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Mballowa:

I cant imagine a ptdf prospective scholar writing this rubbish. This is not something laughable guys. Someone pursuing msc but cant defferentiate between past/present tense, there/their, cant construct decent sentence. This shows that we have a long way to go. Ist the decadence in our educational system or its just laziness i cant fathom

Nwa Teacher, check your spelling errors before correcting others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2017
Coventry University will hold an OPEN DAY EVENT IN NIGERIA COME AUGUST 11,12 and 13

Details below:

Venue:
LAGOS: Protea Hotel, plot 2 Assbifi Road, Opposite Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos.

Date: Friday August 11, 2017. Time: 3-6pm

ABUJA: Newton Park Hotel Annex, Plot 24 Alexandra Close Wuse 2, Abuja off Ahmadu Bello Way by Bannex Junction.

Date: Saturday August 12, 2017. Time: 3-6pm

PORT HARCOURT: Golden Tulip Hotel No 1C , Evo Crescent, GRA phase 2, Port Harcourt Rivers State.

Date: Sunday August 13, 2017. Time: 3-6pm

ENTRY IS FREE!!!!!

They said you will get all info and apply direct.

Come with your academic documents.

Credit: from Bella naija
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Please guys leave #mailato alone and focus on giving us vital information on this thread. This is what we are here for. Why do we always use English language to gauge someone's knowledge? Some people find difficulties in languages while to others languages are cheap.

Imagine someone asking whether he is a gradute. May be if it comes to other aspects of knowledge like calculations this guy will leave you far behind.

Recently, I published a paper in an ISI journal and couldn't fathom one of the reviewers' grammatical blunders. Remember this is a high profile reviewer with at least M. Sc. and significant research contributions.

So please let us focus on the crux of the matter

5 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2017
jelani01:
Please guys leave #mailato alone and focus on giving us vital information on this thread. This is what we are here for. Why do we always use English language to gauge someone's knowledge? Some people find difficulties in languages while to others languages are cheap.

Imagine someone asking whether he is a gradute. May be if it comes to other aspects of knowledge like calculations this guy will leave you far behind.

Recently, I published a paper in an ISI journal and couldn't fathom one of the reviewers' grammatical blunders. Remember this is a high profile reviewer with at least M. Sc. and significant research contributions.

true. grammar no consyn anybody. na ptdf list be d koko wey we need now

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by juliuscarol: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
mailato:
Op Wan use English kill me. see as i fall from bed now, laugh wan kill me grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2017
jelani01:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mlayidi: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Hy, Msc. What the update?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Na d Ingilishi go shortlist ma name, free d guy joor
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by fetuga2: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Mballowa:

oga ade nobody is infallible, *defferentiate* its just*

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by BiggySammy(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Mballowa:

You shouldn't take things seriously at times. Did you notice the guy's second post?
This guy just dey use us play.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by fetuga2: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=DreManuel post=59136724][/quote] lol
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by manaja87: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Is it true that PTDF is taking the list of successful candidates to federal character commission for scrutiny?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by danchuzzy(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2017
manaja87:
Is it true that PTDF is taking the list of successful candidates to federal character commission first for scrutiny?

lol!

how we wan carry know fa? If i did, trust me, I'd not be here waiting for list to show na.

I'd just go pack my luggage already.

It's not like we work in ptdf.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2017
manaja87:
Is it true that PTDF is taking the list of successful candidates to federal character commission for scrutiny?

Thats like d normal thing na. Some officials of the fcc were at Kaduna to supervise aptitude test too. If the selection process is fair with no mago mago as many of us hope, fcc has a role to play

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by stanisbaratheon: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017
manaja87:
danchuzzy:

lol!

how we wan carry know fa? If i did, trust me, I'd not be here waiting for list to show na.

I'd just go pack my luggage already.

It's not like we work in ptdf.

hmmm.. Na wa o
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mailato: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Mballowa I'm not to disgrace anybody , if u can understand my communication dt is fn, if can help me of what I'm asking for fine, I'm not here for abusing , quarrel or any grammatical concosion, pls I'm sorry
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mystikal(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2017
Has to be intentional jor
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Let's go back to being matured.

Not everyone enjoyed the same privileges as you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.