Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (631684 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
usqoh:
I don't know the GM o. He doesn't even know I exist.
I don't know even if the list will be out or not.
I just got info from past scholars who are living in Abuja.
Sharp guy grin
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nigerdcritics(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
NairaSand:
So people have seen the list

Some people bought the question abi na pack them call an

Some people are saying we should pray to make the list

Some people are insiders, so much so they know the MD

Transparency of the scholarship is like -5%

Let's continue to fool ourselves. I'd be here taking notes.

PTDF IS NOT TRANSPARENT IF YOU THINK THE PROCESS IS FREE AND FAIR YOU ARE DELUDED. A LECTURER WHO WAS ON THE PANEL PROMISED ANOTHER OF MY ACQUAINT THAT HER NAME WILL BE ON THE LIST 100%
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

PTDF IS NOT TRANSPARENT IF YOU THINK THE PROCESS IS FREE AND FAIR YOU ARE DELUDED. A LECTURER WHO WAS ON THE PANEL PROMISED ANOTHER OF MY ACQUAINT THAT HER NAME WILL BE ON THE LIST 100%
Maybe the lady was 'outstanding'
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oonebox:

Maybe the lady was 'outstanding'

Or maybe she outstandingly took the D grin

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
usqoh:
I don't know the GM o. He doesn't even know I exist.
I don't know even if the list will be out or not.
I just got info from past scholars who are living in Abuja.

Since when has it become the prerogative of past scholars to know the whereabouts of the MD or the prospective scholars' list?

5 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Resignation letter prepared already, I must make that list. My case is different

4 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Unstoppable100:
Resignation letter prepared already, I must make that list. My case is different

That's the spirit. Mine was prepares 2 weeks ago. Just to sign and date. You will testify man of faith.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by UAD17: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerdcritics:

So this same lady has been your source all this while, always try to read between the line. The lady told you that the Man said She was outstanding and instead of you to dig into what She meant by OUTSTANDING you came here to type balderdash.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by pika: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
My case is different, because I am a redeemed of the Lord and as a convenant child what afflicts and affects others is not permitted to afflict or affect me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
NairaSand:
So people have seen the list

Some people bought the question abi na pack them call an

Some people are saying we should pray to make the list

Some people are insiders, so much so they know the MD

Transparency of the scholarship is like -5%

Let's continue to fool ourselves. I'd be here taking notes.
Those guys are Flexisupport staff
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oonebox:

Sharp guy grin
Dats foolishness. How did he know the MD travelled for medical vacation n not knowing question being asked.? He is a flexisupport guy, simple. They should ensure the list is transparent or else petition will hit the Senate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by salahudeentope: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
guiddoti:
Dats foolishness. How did he know the MD travelled for medical vacation n not knowing question being asked.? He is a flexisupport guy, simple. They should ensure the list is transparent or else petition will hit the Senate.
And how do we know if the process is transparent or not?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
salahudeentope:

And how do we know if the process is transparent or not?

It was based on their trash here that I made the statement. These are the people making the system look unpromising. I personally know it can't be transparent.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
DreManuel:

Since when has it become the prerogative of past scholars to know the whereabouts of the MD or the prospective scholars' list?
u guys are so funny. Me wey be say I am preparing to go to China on full PhD scholarship thanks to my AGIP sponsored UK certificate. If you check Nairaland China thread, you will see me asking questions on how to apply for visa.

If I had connection, why will I be following you guys here and argue on PTDF interview on what documents to bring or not. You guys are on your own o. Better pray your names will be there and stop blaming people if eventually you are not successful.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
guiddoti:
A mere gateman can know if the GM is around or not. Flexisupport ko flexisafsupport ni. Put your frustration on PTDF. See your African mentality. Because I know past PTDF Scholars (classmate in school) who happened to know staff working hence told me what is causing delay. Does it mean I know the MD?
You guys are looking for who you will blame your frustration to in case your name does not make the list. Na una sabi. I pray my name is there. I am waiting for it so I can dump this Chinese offer.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
People should be careful with their utterances and stop making false allegations. Results have not been released yet some people are telling us that it has been compromised and are discouraging people. How do you know that that it has been compromised? No one saw his results after the test. We should exercise patience and wait for the results. All i know is that every state will get their quarter. Just pray to be among the successful one's.
My 50 cent advice.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
usqoh:

A mere gateman can know if the GM is around or not. Flexisupport ko flexisafsupport ni. Put your frustration on PTDF. See your African mentality. Because I know past PTDF Scholars (classmate in school) who happened to know staff working hence told me what is causing delay. Does it mean I know the MD?
You guys are looking for who you will blame your frustration to in case your name does not make the list. Na una sabi. I pray my name is there. I am waiting for it so I can dump this Chinese offer.
why won't my name be there? I did put all my efforts to have good research topic, even to good presentation.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
guiddoti:
why won't my name be there? I did put all my efforts to have good research topic, even to good presentation.

The question is whether ur efforts were considered good enough

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
usqoh:

u guys are so funny. Me wey be say I am preparing to go to China on full PhD scholarship thanks to my AGIP sponsored UK certificate. If you check Nairaland China thread, you will see me asking questions on how to apply for visa.

If I had connection, why will I be following you guys here and argue on PTDF interview on what documents to bring or not. You guys are on your own o. Better pray your names will be there and stop blaming people if eventually you are not successful.

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Prudento:

The question is whether ur efforts were considered good enough
Guy, my case is different. We have too many cutting corners in this country. You don't come on social network to tell us MD travelled for medical vacation when the atmosphere is tensed. Is he a monitoring spirit that should know whereabout the MD? Too many familiarity is one problem will have. They will be giving slot to whoever do not merited it.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
guiddoti:
Guy, my case is different. We have too many cutting corners in this country. You don't come on social network to tell us MD travelled for medical vacation when the atmosphere is tensed. Is he a monitoring spirit that should know whereabout the MD? Too many familiarity is one problem will have. They will be giving slot to whoever do not merited it.

Don't worry you will see the list before Friday. But u should be open-minded enough to accept whatever you see. I personally feel I did well in the test, but I'm busy acquiring a skill and applying for jobs. There's absolutely nothing in this life you can be sure of, not in this crooked world.

4 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Prudento:

Don't worry you will see the list before Friday. But u should be open-minded enough to accept whatever you see. I personally feel I did well in the test, but I'm busy acquiring a skill and applying for jobs. There's absolutely nothing in this life you can be sure of, not in this crooked world.
I work by faith, not by sight. I have put too much energy into this stuff, it mustn't go in vain. I wonder how I always check NL if the list is out.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
guiddoti:
Because People know he has travelled, does that mean they are corrupt. This is not over familiarity. If u go to PTDF headquarter and say you want to see the MD on private reasons, they will tell you if he is not around or not. This is normalcy.

If you performed well bro, your name will be there.

In as much I am against corruption, that does not mean you blame people unjustly because they have info to satisfy your conscience. If you are freinds with people who knows PTDF process, it does not mean you are lobbying and begging for your name to be there. It does not correlate at all. Please change this Nigeria mentality bro.

Even those who did not strive and read will find people to blame for their failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
guiddoti:
I work by faith, not by sight. I have put too much energy into this stuff, it mustn't go in vain. I wonder how I always check NL if the list is out.

Trust me, you did not put in as much as I did. I practically ignored other things since last year to study my area of application exhaustively. U see that English? I did not do bad o. But again, I'm keeping an open mind. There's nothing u can be sure of until you see it with ur two eyes.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Prudento:

Trust me, you did not put in as much as I did. I practically ignored other things since last year to study my area of application exhaustively. U see that English? I did not do bad o. But again, I'm keeping an open mind. There's nothing u can be sure of until you see it with ur two eyes.
I am sorry if the way I expressed myself in my initial post is not good enough. I have had conversations with past scholars, so, I know little of what is possible in that building. Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by michaelella: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Crane1: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
My hope is in God, to crown my little effort with favourable result.

In my little way I know I burn the candles at both ends.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
We should all try to calm down and not jump at each other's throats....I sincerely ask that some certain information like "a friend of mine saw his/her name on the list" should not be posted on this thread, because it obviously doesn't do anything other than cause confusion and chaos. I also ask kindly that we do not mock each others faith or beliefs.....just because one feels like protocols would be broken for his/her sake or the system isn't flawed, doesn't make one deluded....we should respect each others views and be polite about the things we say...I personally believe there is a really big Guy up in heaven, that smiles down at all this chaos in our minds, thoughts and even nairaland, I am very certain he has good plans for everyone of us......so keep calm and wait for the merit list .....NO SHAKING!!!! #mycaseisdifferent
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
guyz assuming u start ur masters program and u get a very very good job, what will you do, n What r d implications, as related to ptdf
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by stanisbaratheon: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
guyz assuming u start ur masters program and u get a very very good job, what will you do, n What r d implications, as related to ptdf
depends on the firm. If it's an oil and gas firm, and as a staff I wouldn't think twice about it. But all in all I really like an MSc. in Naval and ocean engineering as I foresee a great opportunity in it here in Nigeria in years to come.

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by 1stPolymath(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
very fallacious
Prudento:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
DmainMan we need updates ,the house is silent

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (214) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.