Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (628340 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
femocool4real:
please when is OSS coming out. i am still optimistic. i know God will take control

We are waiting patiently for tomorrow. God is in control.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by madridsta007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
DreManuel:

Sorry he is not leaving because people raised genuine complaints - and by what he said, he appreciated it. He is leaving because some persons, for the reasons best known to them, purportedly complained that a PTDF Staff was giving information here. Let's be clear please.

I do not understand why people will complain that a PTDF staff was giving out information that is, let's face it, what PTDF should be doing. This is non-sensitive information!

Nigerians sha. The way some people here reason. Someone is helping you with updates of a test-release date and you find fault in it. Why?

Gosh!

Anyway he's gone. I guess those who chased him off are happy to resume groping in the dark.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by modash(m): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
madridsta007:

I do not understand why people will complain that a PTDF staff was giving out information that is, let's face it, what PTDF should be doing. This is non-sensitive information!

Nigerians sha. The way some people here reason. Someone is helping you with updates of a test-release date and you find fault in it. Why?

Gosh!

Anyway he's gone. I guess those who chased him off are happy to resume groping in the dark.

I don't believe that story that people were complaining.
Who were they complaining to and how did he get to find out that people were complaining.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by madridsta007(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
modash:

I don't believe that story that people were complaining.
Who were they complaining to and how did he get to find out that people were complaining.

Well, there are persons here who are close to officials at PTDF. It's a matter of saying to these officials that, "there are leaks", and then this is raised in a morning meeting.

Any staff who was here giving updates would, naturally, get worried and shut down his/her account.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 1:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Eli360:
Sorry for posting this here... Please Kh001 before you go kindly tell/remind PTDF Management that the successful LSS UNDERGRADUATE of 2015/2016 are patiently waiting.
Have you complained to your school's coordinator?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2017
madridsta007:

Gosh!

I do know that its likely be those who dont comment.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by modash(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2017
madridsta007:

Well, there are persons here who are close to officials at PTDF. It's a matter of saying to these officials that, "there are leaks", and then this is raised in a morning meeting.

Any staff who was here giving updates would, naturally, get worried and shut down his/her account.

My brother if you really look at it which leak did he give really ?? Apart from saying likely the list will be out this week.
My own opinion sha I don't buy it
The list could be out today like he said but I don't think its privileged info
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2017
modash:

My brother if you really look at it which leak did he give really ?? Apart from saying likely the list will be out this week.

What is privileged info?

You expect him to start answering questions no one asked just to show off? The one and only question on our lips has always been "when is the list coming out"

The young man came out of the clouds to instill some sanity in this mad house, answered our biggest questions, in a way volunteered some info (for the ones that can read between the lines), but no Broda Modash think he should have done more. It's okay.

Again, good luck to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by favourizatn: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by favourizatn: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Yeah
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2017
madridsta007:

Gosh!

You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Eli360(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
guiddoti:
Have you complained to your school's coordinator?
Yes I did, on many occasions and he told us to be patient.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by madridsta007(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2017
modash:

True. The point is that it's not even a "leak." It's updated which anyone there at PTDF should normally give. But he brought some sanity and some directions here, sort of, and it's funny that he was reported. Like I said, "Nigerians sha".
Anyway, we are waiting.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Winston91(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2017
As far as am concerned, those assertions by KH001 are fabricated

what has he done? have we not been waiting for long? we will keep waiting...nothing special in what he did

did he put anybody;s name on the list? abegggi!!!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mlayidi: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Msc OSS, what d update?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kolycustard(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Nothing yet oo
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Plus10(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Please house,I was trying to apply to CGRP,Uniport but later find out on their website that all completed forms should be submitted on or before 14th August,2017.Though the completed online forms I submitted all went through even with a feedback that I should print and submit a hardcopy to them at their office in Uniport. Please house should I still go to their office even when I know that the deadline for the submission of the completed forms has been exceeded?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
BasDost:
Despite only recently joining this forum to enable me comment on this thread, I must confess that visiting this thread from the beginning of the year as a guest has provided me with hope and guidance with respect to this year's scholarship. The comments from the time shortlisting began till now, even though some were mere rumors, have helped me to make adequate preparations and projections. I hope the announcement of the list will mark a turning point in the lives of every one of us, both those who will receive the award and those who haven't been destined to. We are all winners in and of ourselves being able to reach this far.

The future of this great and diverse country lies in our ability to do what is right at the right time. I hope that we all will learn to stand up for the truth, justice, and integrity. I hope we all will learn to opine on issues and give our meaningful thoughts on issues of national importance, without necessarily using derogatory terms or disrespectful comments against any group, tribe, or religion. Our strength lies in our recognising our differences and embracing ways to ensure that we have peaceful co-existence with one another across these differential lines.

I would like to end this by thanking each and every person who has in one way or the other contributed to this thread, most especially DMainMan and our Sir from the PTDF towers. May Allah guide us and bless us with is best for each and every one of us.

I look forward to celebrating our successes from yesterday, for tomorrow, and beyond.

Couldn't have said it any better!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Plus10:
Please house,I was trying to apply to CGRP,Uniport but later find out on their website that all completed forms should be submitted on or before 14th August,2017.Though the completed online forms I submitted all went through even with a feedback that I should print and submit a hardcopy to them at their office in Uniport. Please house should I still go to their office even when I know that the deadline for the submission of the completed forms has been exceeded?

Yes you should, someone who is currently in the program told me that the application is still on, I don't know how true that is, but since their interview comes up on the 14th of September, there's a good chance they'd still accept your form, go there as soon as possible, cheers!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Plus10(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2017
okay,thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Plus10(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2017
SnowJay92:

Yes you should, someone who is currently in the program told me that the application is still on, I don't know how true that is, but since their interview comes up on the 14th of September, there's a good chance they'd still accept your form, go there as soon as possible, cheers!
okay,thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by modash(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
madridsta007:

True. The point is that it's not even a "leak." It's updated which anyone there at PTDF should normally give. But he brought some sanity and some directions here, sort of, and it's funny that he was reported. Like I said, "Nigerians sha".
Anyway, we are waiting.

thats the part i doubt that he was reported
by whom?? online ( their mail or their tweeter handle)
or in person at the office??
and how did he get to find out that somebody reported him
and why would anybody do that after all the only thing he said was that the list will likely be out this week
he didnt even mention that LSS will be out before OSS and that they would be contacted by email
apart from that he said OSS will be contacted today
i dunno if he is really their staff or not
and maybe he has info about the list coming out this week that is also possible
i just doubt that he was REPORTED

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by madridsta007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
modash:

and why would anybody do that after all the only thing he said was that the list will likely be out this week
he didnt even mention that LSS will be out before OSS and that they would be contacted by email

Well, if the list comes out today or maybe tomorrow, we can say his claims may be valid.
Or else...
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by nuel1648: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
modash:

What is the purpose of this discussion?

If he wasn't reported and made it up so he can leave, then he is definitely not coming back.

If he was truly reported and you don't believe it, it doesn't matter as he will definitely not be coming back.

I can't think of another outcome.

The deed has been done.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by modash(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
nuel1648:

What is the purpose of this discussion?

If he wasn't reported and made it up so he can leave, then he is definitely not coming back.

If he was truly reported and you don't believe it, it doesn't matter as he will definitely not be coming back.

I can't think of another outcome.

The deed has been done.

Sorry for the distractions guy!!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Sparkle123(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
What does the LSS PhD scholarship cover?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
2:00PM.
whats the 411 rangers?!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by ohienmhen1: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Has anyone been contacted yet about the OSS scholarship?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Winston91(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
i hear OSS have been sent emails, any body got?

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by femocool4real: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
has any been contacted via email. pls let us know. i am checking email like 10 times in a second. lolz

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DXXMI: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
ohienmhen1:
Has anyone been contacted yet about the OSS scholarship?
Its coming, delay is not denial. Faith is all we need to keep strong while patiently waiting. It is done.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by barnybarbs: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
46 people observing silently... Make una talk na. Lols

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.