Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (629240 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Jenykech: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Olinga:
Please supply chain management questions is needed. Please help a sister
please help us oh. Supply chain management. Thank you
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Jenykech: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2017
DMainMan:
UPDATE ON PTDF SCHOLARSHIP FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR MSC (HURRY)

If you had 2.1 in your First degree and you are sure you submitted the required documents, chosen course tailors and u meet d age requirement

Call the Flexisaf guys on 0706 941 4970 thereafter send an e-mail including your PIN stating your complaint to:
ptdf.scholarships@flexisaf.com

Some guys who were not have been shortlisted now.

please I'm not really understanding. Have they shortlisted the names? Or it's those that received email about updating centre that you're talking about
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Jenykech:
please I'm not really understanding. Have they shortlisted the names? Or it's those that received email about updating centre that you're talking about
those who were not able to update with pop-up message stating they were not shortlisted.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mfarad(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
DMainMan:
UPDATE ON PTDF SCHOLARSHIP FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR MSC (HURRY)

If you had 2.1 in your First degree and you are sure you submitted the required documents, chosen course tailors and u meet d age requirement

Call the Flexisaf guys on 0706 941 4970 thereafter send an e-mail including your PIN stating your complaint to:
ptdf.scholarships@flexisaf.com

Some guys who were not have been shortlisted now.

Keep up the good work man, does that mean no 2.2 was shortlisted this year?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by charleslifted(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
DmainMan, can u confirm that our printed slip would be used as exam slip or will their be another invitation slip to use for the exam?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dear, you do not need any print-out at this stage. An email inviting you for the test is what u will need. If you are not shortlisted, then you are not. A master's list will be there in the exam venue to accredit you. Also to few others, it depends on if the late inclusion of other names, as informed, is really genuine. Btw, good luck. Lay your hands on everything you can read. Sometimes it is good to act like a fool by buying materials to read too. You could hit the source rock and discover large amount of huge deposit!
These materials can be softwork as though 'hardwork dressed in overall'

charleslifted:
DmainMan, can u confirm that our printed slip would be used as exam slip or will their be another invitation slip to use for the exam?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
mfarad:

de were. Know quite a few especially if your personal statement was good and if u have work experience stated.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sylvo: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
i want to buy if its available im for advanced control systems and instrumentation

tundeloveday:
Dear, you do not need any print-out at this stage. An email inviting you for the test is what u will need. If you are not shortlisted, then you are not. A master's list will be there in the exam venue to accredit you. Also to few others, it depends on if the late inclusion of other names, as informed, is really genuine. Btw, good luck. Lay your hands on everything you can read. Sometimes it is good to act like a fool by buying materials to read too. You could hit the source rock and discover large amount of huge deposit!
These materials can be softwork as though 'hardwork dressed in overall'

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry mate. Don't have for control. Can only guarantee for all last year 60 questions for environmental related
Courses with other questions that have good chance to be out. Also With other past years general questions.
You may not be too bothered about English questions if they are to be set this time out. They are giveaways for a graduate who didn't get his/her degree through the back door. Don't 100% expect English language section this time so u avoid a shocker. May your star guide u. It's worth it
sylvo:
i want to buy if its available im for advanced control systems and instrumentation

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
tundeloveday:

Sorry mate. Don't have for control. Can only guarantee for all last year 60 questions for environmental related
Courses with other questions that have good chance to be out. Also With other past years general questions.
You may not be too bothered about English questions if they are to be set this time out. They are giveaways for a graduate who didn't get his/her degree through the back door. Don't 100% expect English language section this time so u avoid a shocker. May your star guide u. It's worth it
Bros pls help me wit d ones u have
Vic.edwarduni@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Dheavyman: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
tundeloveday:

Please can I get the last year's 60 questions for environmental related courses and any other you have. I appreciate your kindness. Send to: emyodo1(at)gmail(dot) com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by AlMuflihah(f): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
tundeloveday:

Please I applied to Environmental Engineering too, kindly share with me too
salahudeentope@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mrsimzu: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is there no one else that has applied for pipeline engineering and has the past questions?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Debbyqueen50(f): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
mfarad:
pls i need a scholarship to apply for seeking admission
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by theonlykene: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please I need past questions for control systems and applied instrumentation. karentaylorgem@yahoo.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by silentdude(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
PhilJames:

Have they shortlisted you now?

No bro, however, I was told by the help desk that they would treat all mails sent to the them accordingly, though they have a huge number of them to sort through
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by capsule(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
tundeloveday:

Good evening Sir...
pls help me with the environmental questions..
pls help a bro out...
thank you.
danielekanem230@yahoo.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Sunnystooth(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
tundeloveday:

Can you please send last year's environmental engineering questions and also Refinery Design and Operation if you have to:
sunny2tooth@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by delphuch: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
SENT....aint bro though..am a girl
Chigojude:

Pls bro delphuch, can u send the I.T pq to me ---- chigojude@gmail.com . .... will appreciate alot
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by harvy: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls can anyone help with engineering asset management questions......chuksharvest@yahoo.com. Mist appreciated
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Almisbahu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
PhilJames:

Please how did you do yours?

I did nothing my brother other than trying time to time. But try and mail them as others did. Don't be reluctant plz.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kooltobi009(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
i would love to have the environmental past questions please. kooltobi009@gmail.com is my email.
tundeloveday:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Chigojude: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
delphuch:
SENT....aint bro though..am a girl
sorry dear...u na fine girl sef!! for sending me the email..I appreciate
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kenitheo: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
damagepbuh:
Bros pls help me wit d ones u have Vic.edwarduni@gmail.com
please send to me also ologbonjayekehinde@gmail.com. May God bless you.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by timochie: 5:45am On Apr 07, 2017
@ Tundeloveday, Pls I need CBT questions on English and subsea and pipeline engineering and any oil and gas related course. I will really appreciate. My email ogbechie.timothy@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by engnradam: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2017
@tundeloveday, i heard u mention environmental related questions. I will really appreciate if u can send me HSE related questions. My email is adamismaeel83@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mrsimzu: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Bro we are on same line, pls if you are able to get hold of any of the ones you mentioned, don't hesitate to forward to me I will appreciate the help[Qquote author=timochie post=55338109]@ Tundeloveday, Pls I need CBT questions on English and subsea and pipeline engineering and any oil and gas related course. I will really appreciate. My email ogbechie.timothy@yahoo.com Thanks [/quote]
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mrsimzu: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Bro we are on same line, pls if you are able to get hold of any of the ones you mentioned, don't hesitate to forward to me I will appreciate the help kennethbrando@yahoo.com[Qquote author=timochie post=55338109]@ Tundeloveday, Pls I need CBT questions on English and subsea and pipeline engineering and any oil and gas related course. I will really appreciate. My email ogbechie.timothy@yahoo.com Thanks [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.