Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (627439 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
amav6:
What I'm about to say may make me look like an unserious person although i kind of have a good reason, but then back to the issue, I can't remember what course i registered for in the ptdf msc scholarship, i wasn't a science student (business administration 2:1) didn't expect to be shortlisted. Any suggestions please, would be much appreciated @DMainMan

Cc:
DMainMan
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by dazzlingd(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lil9333:

Have you called the helpline?

No I haven't. Thinking today is Sunday, maybe not a good time to call?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by dazzlingd(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fabnas:
Guys I never receive invite o but I choose the Venue and ave d application letter. wats happening?

same, I have the exam slip, but no mail invite
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Anfieldboss: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
DMainMan:

your invitation mail is sufficient

Thanks boss, I've printed my slip cheesy. The application portal is still accessible.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by buiquiey(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
I guess that we that didnt receive any mail from ptdf should kindly look at our application slip. You will find out that the centres was not indicated even after you might have updated the centres then. Just check mine now and compared it with my friends own. Its better you send a mail to them as regards the issue so that it can be attended to asap. I wish all prospective graduate here success in their forth coming exam. Regards
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Anfieldboss: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
dazzlingd and Fabnas; I suggest you guys should wait for the list of shortlisted candidates that PTDF would release anytime soon on their website. You should also check your Spam mail, your invite could be there chilling. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ibrahimche(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls any one with Ptdf past questions on HSE.
kindly mail it to adegoke_ibrahim@yahoo.com

God bless you.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ibrahimche(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Thanks boss, I've printed my slip cheesy. The application portal is still accessible.

Pls how did you access the link it's saying access denied, application is closed here and I really wanna print my slip. Pls help your guy
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Hardeysoye: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
[Pls Sir, i wasnt able to get any UK university's admission though i got a russian university's admission. so, i want to know if d russian admission is valid and if not will ptdf assign a school to me?quote author=DMainMan post=57818531]UPDATE ON PTDF

Good news everyone. Hope u guys have got admission in top schools as advised before.

ON MSC EXAM

The MSc test will take place July 8, 2017. This is the best overseas scholarship more than most other countries scholarship scheme and common wealth. U will live as a king. Practise the past questions; recent format changed and past once. Focus on d discipline section exam as it carries bulk of the marks.

Moreover, u can get work and other opportunities internationally due to your UK or US degree. U won't b limited to Nigeria alone and this give u access to seek PhD scholarship and work all over d world.

If u plan to go to UK, go to top schools only. If u graduate in some engineering disciplines with good grade, u are eligible for work visa in Australia and Netherland.

Easiest way of becoming a millionaire with just 2 hours of exam. So STUDY, STUDY AND STUDY. There is nothing like luck. I read hard to obtain my MSc Scholarship back then.

ON PHD

No exams for PhD but only interview will be conducted in a later date. Know your research proposal

From DMainMan
Past PTDF Scholar and Shell National Livewire
CEO Zeltney Enterprises and DMainMan Enterprises
https://Facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
[/quote]
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibrahimche:

Pls how did you access the link it's saying access denied, application is closed here and I really wanna print my slip. Pls help your guy

same here...
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Anfieldboss: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibrahimche:

Just click on Update Center and enter ur PIN, your application slip will come up.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:
dazzlingd and Fabnas; I suggest you guys should wait for the list of shortlisted candidates that PTDF would release anytime soon on their website. You should also check your Spam mail, your invite could be there chilling. smiley

pls hw did u print ur slip...help ur guys pls
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by faith2ogesco(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Any pH venue here yet or lss?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ibrahimche(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Just click on Update Center and enter ur PIN, your application slip will come up.

bro how did you get there na? there is nothing like update Center here o. Pls you can copy and paste the direct link here.
thanks

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
faith2ogesco:
Any pH venue here yet or lss?

yes bt OSS
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Fabnas(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
buiquiey:
I guess that we that didnt receive any mail from ptdf should kindly look at our application slip. You will find out that the centres was not indicated even after you might have updated the centres then. Just check mine now and compared it with my friends own. Its better you send a mail to them as regards the issue so that it can be attended to asap. I wish all prospective graduate here success in their forth coming exam. Regards
boss, my own centre is indicated o but yet no invite mail
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by dazzlingd(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Randy91:

pls hw did u print ur slip...help ur guys pls
I got the slip that time the first mail was sent to update centre
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by scholarman: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hardeysoye:
[Pls Sir, i wasnt able to get any UK university's admission though i got a russian university's admission. so, i want to know if d russian admission is valid and if not will ptdf assign a school to me?quote author=DMainMan post=57818531]UPDATE ON PTDF

Good news everyone. Hope u guys have got admission in top schools as advised before.

ON MSC EXAM

The MSc test will take place July 8, 2017. This is the best overseas scholarship more than most other countries scholarship scheme and common wealth. U will live as a king. Practise the past questions; recent format changed and past once. Focus on d discipline section exam as it carries bulk of the marks.

Moreover, u can get work and other opportunities internationally due to your UK or US degree. U won't b limited to Nigeria alone and this give u access to seek PhD scholarship and work all over d world.

If u plan to go to UK, go to top schools only. If u graduate in some engineering disciplines with good grade, u are eligible for work visa in Australia and Netherland.

Easiest way of becoming a millionaire with just 2 hours of exam. So STUDY, STUDY AND STUDY. There is nothing like luck. I read hard to obtain my MSc Scholarship back then.

ON PHD

No exams for PhD but only interview will be conducted in a later date. Know your research proposal

From DMainMan

@DMainMan,
Sir, please could you share whatever study materials you may have on PROCESS SYSTEMS ENGINEERING with me via xx6dx2000@gmail.com,
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
dazzlingd:
I got the slip that time the first mail was sent to update centre

k
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Anfieldboss: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibrahimche:

bro how did you get there na? there is nothing like update Center here o. Pls you can copy and paste the direct link here.
thanks

That's the link

http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/#update-center
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
pls any1 on PRODUCTION ENGINEERING......pls help wit materials
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by silentdude(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

I'm facing quite the same issue as dazzlingd and fabnas, however i have my test center clearly pronounced on my exam slip and I'm still wandering, where's this problem coming from?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
DMainMan:

I have sent to you. Kindly endeavour to send to others for free.

Note that last year format was different. 40 questions English in Part A as opposed to current affairs/General paper. Then 60 questions focused on your segment. All questions are objective computer based.

Read instructions carefully before you start. There could be negative marking.

Prepare for anything . U can't take chances.

pls help me with the past questions... I ll highly appreciate... (ajokucharles1992@gmail.com)
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by PutinLavrov: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
DMainMan:
UPDATE ON PTDF

ON MSC EXAM

ON PHD

From DMainMan

@DMainMan,
Sir, please could you share whatever study materials you may have on ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING with me via rfsjeff@gmail.com
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated Sir .

God bless you Sir. .
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by oluwatunmise02: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
@Dmainman....
please i need you to enlighten me.
I have received mail of invite for aptitude test for 8th of july. I actually applied Renewable energy, but i have admission offer for University of Birmingham to study Advance Chemical Engineering though my area of interest in chemical engineering is in renewable energy.
Please what do you think?

Please i also need past questions on renewable energy (kingscrown02@yahoo.com). Thanks for all your help so far
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
I jst got invitation..i tnk God
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kenitheo: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anybody going from ondo state to Lagos? Let's hook up. You can mail ologbonjayekehinde@gmail.com.

Please anyone with material on environmental pollution control should please help.
Send it to ologbonjayekehinde@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kenitheo: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Firstly I got an invitation to Lagos and on two occasions after that I got an invite to Abuja. Please I am confused. I changed my center to Lagos during the change of exam center.
I am confused, please help.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by CallofDuty(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

pls how did u do that??
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by jidex4life: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
I just got the invite mail am writing at Enugu afrihub esut any person with me here I send the flexisaf guy a mail
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
manaja87:

Don't mind him please. I was reliably informed that what might cause the delay is the issue of venues due to the newly introduced centres. They said if they are able to find venues in all the centres by June 24, then the test will hold on July 1, but if they cant, the test will hold on July 8.
I believe you now. grin. Forgv us of our sins.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kelEmi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
DMainMan:

I have sent to you. Kindly endeavour to send to others for free.

Note that last year format was different. 40 questions English in Part A as opposed to current affairs/General paper. Then 60 questions focused on your segment. All questions are objective computer based.

Read instructions carefully before you start. There could be negative marking.

Prepare for anything . U can't take chances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.