Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C (6312 Views)

Lagos NYSC Batch C Corpers Required!! / Ndlea Late Registration / Late Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C by Ipsi(f): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2009
Hey ppl! I've bn posted to Lagos camp but Im in Abuja for my Call to Bar. I'm doing my clearance now but my call is on the 5th of November and camp starts on the 3rd. I wnt be able to come back on the 5th because my call is in the afternoon. I want to know if I can resume at camp
in lagos late like the 6th and if theeres any procedure. Thankyou.
Re: Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C by Adegoke007: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2009
registration normally closes in every camp on the 3rd day of resumption night, that wd be on the 5th, so u can still try and take a flight 2 lag dat same day after your call 2 bar.
Re: Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C by Ipsi(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
My call is in the afternoon. Around 2pm I think then we will dine, then enrolment at the SUPREME COURT which could last till about 8pm or you can do it the next day. So the 5th can't work. Isn't that alegitimate reason to come late. Nt evveryone can afford to be flying up and down.
Re: Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C by ailegbo: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2009
the best advice for you ,is to go to lagos by 2nd and start ur reg.the next .
if u are fast and know how to make things move fast in this country ,then u can actually finish ur reg. that same day
as soon as u get ur know u can travell by air or use night bus.
as per 6th,is almost an impossibility cos ur reg.no will be sent to abuja by 5th after swearing ceremony unless u know the
D .G one on one or if ur father is a minister or smtin.another option is forgo ur service for now and wait for the next batch ,afterall wats gonna be is gonna be.
whatever choice or decision u make God will surely see u thru.all the best
Re: Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C by dROC1: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
I just finished serving in lagos this october and the best advice I can give you is to be in Lagos for the first day of registration to get your things together. The next step is to meet your platoon inspector(talk to he/she as the case may be) and get them to issue you an exert(a pass) for as many days as you want. It could be on medical ground(don't be afraid na normal thing , why else do officials lobbyto be posted to lagos?).

I stayed in camp the whole 2 weeks of orientation and was so naive till I did gate duty and had to screen every individual coming in and leaving the camp. I discovered that at least 30% of corpers had a signed piece of paper from their platoon inspector that allowed them to miss the entire orientation programme at camp. On discovering this, the police officers i was stationed with at the gate(who also collect cash if you want to leave) were laughing at me, saying I was not "sharp".

(1) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation / Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October / Abia Civil Service Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.