Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video (23590 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by johnstar(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
I dey CUM first
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Which way nigerian
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
sniperwolf:
Where is the link to part 2 and part 3 of the cucumber wrecking videos?
theleakersblog,wordpress,com
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Glomoni: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ur not communicating!
alanposh:

tape uwa mmebi.

umu nwanyi uwa mmebi.
Buh wait... kedu ka ozi a ga esi wedata price otu iko rice na ahia

ndi ofe mmanu huru ozi celebrity Na anya karia ndu ha and o bu ya mere Na ha enweghi ako Na uche..
mgbe election ruee ugbua ,ha ga binyere change aka zuzuputa bia soro m Na ekpesa maka ihe isi ike.

egbe eluigwe ga agba ndi ofe mmanu ga enyiiii factory fitted helmet were bia.

Na aka nke ozoo,obi Na agbawari m maka UDI okpuuu club a ana akpo man shitty gbara club m ana akpo barca.. asim ka nwa afor ana akpo Enrique ka izuzupuo ..

Na aka Nke ozooo,anurum Na nwunye enwe ana akpo obj mepere party ofuuu si Na obu onye nweanyi gwara ya Nke a. .... chai.office akaria Na naija...

Na ikpeazu,anam ekwu Na onye nwe site a bu ezigbo onye mgbuuuu.. oga anwu onwu nke maka ban o Mara mu before...

pls dont quote ma I buru onye ipob,ma obu iPhone biko .. mu Na ndi agbero Na ndi itiiboribo ka onye isi ala unu enwero okwu..
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
cast the first stone oga righteous
Lesbianism and gayism is against the law of this country.

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by joseph1832ng: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is why I've been saying and always say there's an urgent need for that social media bill.

Since the police have come out to deny arresting anybody, who tha hell is that bloke who broke the news of the Police arresting the 7 man gang blackmailing the said Chidimma Okeke?

Truly, anybody can come online now and tell any tale the see fit because buying megabyte is now very cheap.

However, the police should track down that bloke who broke the news of them arresting the so called 7 man gang and interrogate him thoroughly, just to know what his game is.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Maximus85(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just say the truth and we'll forget it. But when you lie that some blackmailers are involved, you'll have to tell other lies to back it up. Now you stupidly jumped a process and now the more we believe you've been lying.

So you felt like if you tell us the blackmailers have been arrested we'll be like "Eeyah, so dis girl was saying the truth all along" if I hear. If you need to lie, you need to first tell yourself the truth resoundingly.

Now the police yaf denied the arrests.

But in case you go arrange with the police and bring us paid innocent guys as the blackmailers..... Hmmmm tell those guys say their own don finish. Because we Nigerians will make sure we follow them to the finish. This case can't be swept under the mat.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Maximus85(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
This is why I've been saying and always say there's an urgent need for that social media bill.

Since the police have come out to deny arresting anybody, who tha hell is that bloke who broke the news of the Police arresting the 7 man gang blackmailing the said Chidimma Okeke?

Truly, anybody can come online now and tell any tale the see fit because buying megabyte is now very cheap.

However, the police should track down that bloke who broke the news of them arresting the so called 7 man gang and interrogate him thoroughly, just to know what his game is.

This broker is a paid man. For their eye the 180million of us no get sense.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by 2Awesome: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
i beg make una share the video link. thanks
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Coldfeet(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
CeoMYN:

Lesbianism and gayism is against the law of this country.
So is stealing... Killing,... Rape... And others and we have many people walking free despite committing those crimes.

Moreover that video was shot before the government passed the law, a good lawyer will say she no longer practices the act! undecided

So technically they can't arrest her! Or why do you think the police haven't picked her up yet?

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Glomoni:
Ur not communicating!
ezi bida road....
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by joseph1832ng: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Maximus85:

This broker is a paid man. For their eye the 180million of us no get sense.
Do you have any evidence I'm a paid man? Or have you access to my financial statement of account Mr assumption?
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by braining01: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
d source of the video leakage shudnt be our problem, rather we find the lesbys in that shot and sentence them accordingly.....
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Gorgon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
cast the first stone oga righteous

Abi u be one of them?? This one wey u dey fear stone.
Confess o
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by spinna: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Gorgon(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
So is stealing... Killing,... Rape... And others and we have many people walking free despite committing those crimes.

Moreover that video was shot before the government passed the law, a good lawyer will say she no longer practices the act! undecided

So technically they can't arrest her! Or why do you think the police haven't picked her up yet?
Do u have evidence ( particularly dates) to show that it was an act done before the law was passed?
U ladies r trying to defend her because maybe u r doing the same thing or due to some other sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by texazzpete(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kolababe:

Ada was seen sucking her nipples, while Ms Okeke handled a tuber of cucumber, which she used gently to thrust in and out of her private parts.

Which kain salacious reporter be this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Gorgon(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Coldfeet:

Moreover that video was shot before the government passed the law, a good lawyer will say she no longer practices the act!

Do u have evidence ( particularly dates) to show that it was an act done before the law was passed?
U ladies r trying to defend her because maybe u r doing the same thing or due to some other sentiments
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who cares when is the pt 3 coming out?
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Maximus85(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Do you have any evidence I'm a paid man? Or have you access to my financial statement of account Mr assumption?

Bro, don't get me wrong. We are all paid men trying to survive. If I hear a news that would bring my blog traffic, I might post without properly checking the authenticity. That's how we roll in Nigeria.
The two statements I made weren't pointed at you.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by manikspears: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
proud to be a bonafide member of team cucumber grin. seriously cucumber is getting some these days we guys really have to step-up our game undecided .this is a challenge
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Coldfeet(f): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gorgon:

Argumentative! Unless you can prove its a recent video, otherwise see you in court tongue
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by goldenceo1: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I saw dis coming. those stupid bloggers will do anything to drive traffic to their site. Nigerians needed update frm miss anambra lesbian video n they were smart enough to come out wit dis story...

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Mindmirror: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
ATAM CUCUMBER CHIDINMA. BIA MEMU ARRESTI

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by ndcide(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
So Nigeria police can not arrest the lady.

But wait why did the daily post journalist not ask the police why Chidinma has not been arrested.

Or they are seeing the people who released the video as wrong doers while the one who disobeyed the law as a victim.

Nigerians are insane.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by ndcide(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
braining01:
d source of the video leakage shudnt be our problem, rather we find the lesbys in that shot and sentence them accordingly.....

Gbam!!!

Tomorrow now we will see a post about rape on front page and people will go ballistic.

If this law can't be enforced, then rape shouldn't be enforced.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by StarFist(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Coldfeet:

I just said what I wanted, I replied based on the comment you quoted.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Ayobaba2000(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why Guys They Scout Day And Night With No Shenkes To Trust Into, Cucumber They E Own, Been Sought After And Enjoying A Groove That Many We Never Get In Their Life Time.
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Elxandre(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Coldfeet:

How do you know the specific year the video was shot?
If it was two guys now, you ladies will be like "eww, very disgusting" smiley
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Cletus77(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
this cucumber story never expire??!!!
Re: Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video by Siscooh: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Shame!!! Can you imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) / Charlyboy's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.