Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Song Review - Iyanya - Up To Something - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Song Review - Iyanya - Up To Something (916 Views)

Falz This Is Nigeria Song - Review || Tell Us What You Think Too / Song Review : Lola Rae Ft Davido - Biko / Song Review : Lil Kesh - Shele Gan Gan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Song Review - Iyanya - Up To Something by adebisiolumide5(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Following his exit from the Ubi Franklin owned MMMG, Iyanya teams up with Mega Producer and Label owner Don Jazzy at his Label MAVINS RECORD. On the day we got news of Iyanya joining MAVINS RECORD we saw a tweet from Don Jazzy saying "We are up to something"

Well, few days back, the track titled "Up to something" which features Don Jazzy and Label Mate Dr Sid was released and we were able to once again witness Jazzy's proficiency with beats! Oh Lord he is good!!!.

The Intro saw Don Jazzy delivering like a pro with good tight lyrics {We think say Jazzy talk say hin no sing again ni oh!!} and Iyanya vocal power came into play, no wonder he won project fame. Well, one would expect much from Dr Sid, but not on this occasion as we made nothing out of his verse on the song.

We also didn't really get what the song was pointing at but the melodies and rhythms were very smooth... Well, I think Iyanya still has the fire in him somewhere

READ MORE @http://talknaijasongs..com.ng/2016/11/iyanya-up-to-something-ft-don-jazzy-and.html#more

FINAL RATINGS - 3/5
POH - 65%

(1) (Reply)

Skales Ft Tekno - Give Me Love (prod. By Spellz) / Mp3 Download Kingzybrown – My Girl / Download Reekado Banks – Yawa [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.