Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tooxclusive Music Competition 2016: A Good Platform For Upcoming Artistes!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tooxclusive Music Competition 2016: A Good Platform For Upcoming Artistes!!! (893 Views)

Win N3m Cash In The ICPC @20 Music Competition And More. / Upcoming Artistes, Win 100,000 Naira In Prince Jo Music Competition / Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tooxclusive Music Competition 2016: A Good Platform For Upcoming Artistes!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Stumbled on this and decided to share with you famz, goodluck... tooXclusive Presents: #TXFreshFace2016 Competition

tooXclusive since inception, has maintained her primary objective of giving an esteemed crop of artistes in the upcoming category, a global audience platform where users can access a variety of music material without hassle and to a wide network reach.

Over time, new and aspiring music stars continue to find solace in the bosom of tooXclusive. One too many artistes have shared testimonies of how a tooXclusive feature for their song or music video has availed them opportunities in lurking. And this is exactly what the #TXFreshFace2016 competition is aimed at – to reward the efforts of upcoming artistes who with hardwork and persistence, haven’t rested on their oars in the quest to becoming the industry’s next big thing. Only this time, it is coming directly from the tooXclusive platform, not in party like usual.

In the light of the afore-mentioned, tooXclusive is giving a free beat produced by the highly sought-after wicked producer, Young John, for artistes to show their sense of creativity in competition. To participate in the #TXFreshFace2016 competition, read the instruction below.

1. Download the #TXFreshFace2016 instrumental
2. Record any original song or freestyle performance of your choice
3. Mail to fresh@tooxclusive.com

Contesting artistes stand the chance of winning N500,000 in grand prize, an all-exclusive studio recording session with Young John the wicked producer who will also handle the technical necessities in music production, a feature on the nominations catalogue for this year’s tooXclusive music awards and other additional freebies that will be revealed as the competition progresses.

***Entries close on 7th of November, 2016***
Download the #TXFreshFace2016 instrumental below and make sure to peep the instructional cover as well.
Let’s get this moving people!

GoodLuck Guys cheesy cheesy Hey, its Mr. TuCloz cheesy cheesy

Re: Tooxclusive Music Competition 2016: A Good Platform For Upcoming Artistes!!! by Dripy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hot
I'm trending on the billboard
I'm writing on the blckboard
I'm riding on a white ford
I have a very big God
I need a really deep hug
I buy my drinks on big jugs
I'm sincere yet I hate dogs
I'm fit yet I do jogs
I eat sharwama and hot dogs...
To be continued; if you do music, hit me up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, The Glory Album Review. / [music] D.o.s Ft Slimkid & Freezone - Party / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Ric Hassani - Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.