Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget (1991 Views)

What's The Best Phone I Can Get With 70k Budget? / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by 5Realms(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
I want to get a phone in a week's time and I have a 70k budget.

The specs I desire are;
- 5.5 to 6.5 inches (6inchs most preferred)
- FHD screen
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (upgradable)
- 4000+ mah battery
- Quality dual cameras with led flash (13/5mp minimum)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2+ gb ram and 16+ gb rom

I was initially planning on getting the Infinix note 3 pro but some little factors makes me want to consider other phones within this price range.

New and used, Nigeria-available or imported doesn't matter, all suggestions are welcomed as long as its within this range.

Thanks very much in advance.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gionee S6s is your way www.slot.ng/mobile-phones/gionee/gionee-s6 or Xiaomi Redmi 3s prime
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by 5Realms(m): 2:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Gionee S6s is your way www.slot.ng/mobile-phones/gionee/gionee-s6 or Xiaomi Redmi 3s prime

Thanks
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by PBCADMIM(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Gionee m6 plus, the best if you can afford it
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by 5Realms(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
PBCADMIM:
Gionee m6 plus, the best if you can afford it

Waw
That's alot over my budget but thanks anyways
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by shedy03(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
check this

Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by harmbhrosz(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dude.... Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Thank me later

Here's mine

1 Like

Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Herodutus(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Where did u buy d phone please. I wanna get one
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Stevengold(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tecno Phantom 6plus
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by shedy03(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
this is umi super

Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by shedy03(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by 5Realms(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks alot
Really appreciate your contribution

But I'll stick with the infinix note 3 pro. It's a great device.
Its advantage over every other one is that it's got a great (maybe not so but at least it has) customer service in Nigeria.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by kymzy: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
how much is d price for d note3 pro
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by shedy03(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:
Thanks alot

Its advantage over every other one is that it's got a great (maybe not so but at least it has) customer service in Nigeria.
yeah. but one can use a phone for long and part with it without having issues that would make one look for its customer care.
my 3rd smartphone is 1year now, I never had trouble with it. same with my two previous phones.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:
Thanks alot

Buy a phone that you can easily get the parts in Nigeria if the phone should develop fault.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by DokitaDave(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:
Thanks alot

I am also thinking of getting the Infinix Note 3 Pro but I don't think it's in Nigeria yet.

Some online tech websites put the expected cost between N70,000 and N75,000.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by BlindAngel: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:

The specs I desire are;
- FHD screen
- 4000+ mah battery
- Fingerprint Scanner

I was initially planning on getting the Infinix note 3 pro but some little factors makes me want to consider other phones within this price range.

New and used, Nigeria-available or imported doesn't matter, all suggestions are welcomed as long as its within this range.

The beast phone you can get right now its the Tekno phantom 6plus. The tecno phantom 6plus its a beast on its own considering its great plus. I will advise you to wait a little bit and add a little cash to what you have and go for the phantom6 plus. That phone its comparable to none.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by toluwanimi07(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Infinix note 3 pro will be great bro but just wait for black friday... discounts go dey like mad
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Teedeechian(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:
Thanks alot

price of the note pro and where to get it?
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by investigator007: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:

The specs I desire are;
- FHD screen
- 4000+ mah battery
- Fingerprint Scanner

I would have suggested the phantom 6. But for ur budget I'll send u to Camon c9
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Bossmd: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
5Realms:

The specs I desire are;
- FHD screen
- 4000+ mah battery
- Fingerprint Scanner

I'll advise you wait for Black Friday, you could be lucky the Phantom 6 price may fall to your budget. But I doubt if the Phantom 6 plus will fall to your budget. Presently the Phantom 6 goes for 90k while the plus goes for 130k. But trust me the phones are worth every kobo of those prices.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Scarpon(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Op add 30k and go for leeco lee max 2 trust me u not gonna regret it better than s7 edge
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Quadrywalexy05: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
gionee m5
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by oscillation55(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Infinix note 3 pro available @ great rate
Check my signature for contact details

Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Bossmd: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Quadrywalexy05:
gionee m5

Gionee M5 is a power bank with cellular functions.
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Bossmd: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Scarpon:
Op add 30k and go for leeco lee max 2 trust me u not gonna regret it better than s7 edge

No be only Leeco Lee, you no like Jet Lee?

You want him to buy a phone where he will have to travel to America to get the parts. You wicked ooo!
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by ayeeshaapink: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2016
I for suggest Phantom but omo 4kMAH you can't get the 6Plus at 70. but if you can manage 2.7Kmah then you should buy phantom 6 @ 90k
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by ayeeshaapink: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Tecno has got that too!!!!

5Realms:
Thanks alot

Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by Dabsey: 1:35am On Nov 06, 2016
Save More and Buy Iphone 7.. or rather save small and buy Tecno Phantom/ Lol
Re: I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget by habideenib: 3:12am On Nov 06, 2016
[img]http:///2fnR3xZ[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Wahala!!! / Photo Video Movie Maker With Music / 9mobile Roaming Offer: Enjoy Free Incoming Calls On Your Line When You Roam In U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.