Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Quoting Bible And Catholic Doctrines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quoting Bible And Catholic Doctrines (255 Views)

Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quoting Bible And Catholic Doctrines by Marioplus(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
I STAND ON CHRIST JESUS, I AM NOT AFRAID AT ALL OF FAILURE. HIS STAND IN ME, WITH ME AND FOR ME IS UNCHANGEABLE "JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME, YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER" {HEB.13:8}. "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME WILL NOT BE WALKING IN THE DARK BUT WILL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE" {John.8:12}. You met with the wrong person, I am not one of those people you can ridicule with the language of FEAR AND INTIMIDATION by quoting passages that does not justify JESUS CHRIST AS THE LIGHT that has come liberate MEN FROM DARKNESS check out "You search and keep on searching and examining the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and yet it is those [very Scriptures] that testify about Me" {John.5:39} hence before you QUOTE BIBLE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS ABOVE PASSAGE because quoting BIBLE ALONE can NEVER TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN OR HELP SOMEONE TO REPENT FROM THEIR SIN. JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD; He is out to HEAL AND RESTORE never to be used as a tool of INTIMIDATION OR FEAR. JESUS CHRIST IS GOD AND GOD IS LOVE, GOD'S LOVE IS PERFECT, PERFECT LOVE CAST AWAY ALL FEAR {1 John.4:18}. CATHOLIC CHURCH IS NOT MISSING OR MISREPRESENTING THE SCRIPTURE IN HER TEACHINGS ABOUT PURGATORY, IMAGES IN THE CHURCH AND INTERCESSION OF THE SAINTS!!! If you profess Christianity as your religion and you do not like these teachings then make a simple move; ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT "Call to me, I will answer you and I will teach you GREAT AND MIGHTY SECRETS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT" {Jer.33:3} CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE PILLAR OF ETERNAL TRUTH AND ETERNAL LIFE {1 Tim.3:15}. "Stand FIRM, then brothers and keep the TRADITIONS that we taught you, WHETHER BY WORD OF MOUTH OR BY LETTER" (2 Thess.2:15)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asking The Wrong Authority / God Is Not Tired Of Blessing You. He Will Bless You Again. / The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd Nov, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.