Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Need Professional Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Professional Advice (864 Views)

Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? / Urgently Need Professional Archiect / Do You Need Professional Drivers,house Helps,cook,store Keepers In Benin City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Professional Advice by drnonye(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2007
Please i need help here. How do i go about selling an idea 2 a company? What is the normal procedure? I know it should be written, but I don’t know how it should be arranged. I have a great idea 4 any of the telecommunication companies to make quick money and unimaginable number of subscribers and still pay relevant role in the building of Nigeria I fear if I just go there, they would steal my idea from me.
Re: I Need Professional Advice by shevchenko(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2007
Go to diamond bank, they have provision for such.Though they are a kind of 3rd party, In the alternative you can go get through the management of the telecom company.(personnel)I wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Payable Accounting Officer, Employer, Harris Corp, Location - United Sta / Update On Zenith Bank Interview. / What Is Expected Of Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.