Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nairaland Made A Reference Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Made A Reference Page (627 Views)

APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu / This December I Got A High-paying Job In The US Without A Reference Letter / Democracy Now A Reference For Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Nigerd(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2009
It did not surprise me when this forum was a made a reference point during the 50 years of television in Nigeria,  one of the resource person make bold reference on how people and she indeed has learn a lot from this forum and recommend it for the so call journalist (television),  she extensively talked on the partisan face of NTA, and commercialization of NTA

UP All member
Up Nairaland
Up Seun
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2009
Dnt think thatz a good thing sad
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Nigerd(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2009
yeah, Good ooo. at least people learn from others good and bad side, be it sentiment of pure facts and figure, u tends to know how some ethnic group react to issues and how much love u have for your people
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Pharoh: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2009
I have learned a lot in here and the reference is a good development.
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Nigerd(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2009
Pharoh:

I have learned a lot in here and the reference is a good development.

THANKS FOR THE TESTIMONY
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by texazzpete(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2009
I've learnt how so many Nigerians are so fixated on hatred, ethnic bias and the past that we will not move forward.
That's the most enduring lesson of the 'Politics' section.
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Jakumo(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2009
One thing I learned in school is that a lot of people go to school - Bob Dylan
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by muhsin(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2009
Have been learning a lot here, too. cool
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by DisGuy: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
Niger_d:

It did not surprise me when this forum was a made a reference point during the 50 years of television in Nigeria, one of the resource person make bold reference on how people and she indeed has learn a lot from this forum and recommend it for the so call journalist (television), she extensively talked on the partisan face of NTA, and commercialization of NTA
UP All member
Up Nairaland
Up Seun

Cant wait for the commercialization its been talked about for 2 years now, hopefully they'll be more objective in their news
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Nigerd(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2009
I think Nairaland should be a rallying point for real and pure re-branding, lets change people's orientations
Re: Nairaland Made A Reference Page by Nigerd(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2009
May be Americans will be proud of Dollarland or Briton proud of Poundland

(1) (Reply)

China Seeks Major Stake In Nigerian Oil / Laundary / Nscdc Rescues 17 Women From Illegal Maternity Home In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.