Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government (30307 Views)

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by rickyrex(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
I could remember back then in school when some cultist decide to denounce so as to gain easy graduation but after their graduation they went back to pick up from where they stopped.
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by frankypunk(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
they think we believe this rubbish..even while these activities was going on..some cultists fought and cut a guy on the head..I live in bonny..I see alot of funnny activities. .and if these weapons are out...the only thing I say is these guns are left over..this is not even wat is in one house..mtcheww
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Jok3r(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
henryanna36:
A group of cultists in Rivers state today denounced cultism and handed over their ammunitions to security officials/Rivers state govt.Below is what Nki wrote...

'RENUNCIATION OF CULTISM AND HANDOVER OF ARMS AND AMMUNITION BY CULT GROUPS IN BONNY LGA'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/cultists-in-bonnyrivers-state-denounce.html?m=1

re dey foin us? d bonny pple i no has more arms... even d militant too shud drop dere arms....
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Ifedayour007(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
obembet:
it doesn't make any different...

Mogbeee
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by autonomous22: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2016
This ppl funny eeh, wia r d weapons dey summited
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by SkinnyDude(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2016
lyterydim:
winkthe guy wearing red face cap with red shoes is my paddy man back then in secondary,

SO he finally realise his level of stupidity angry

Onye iberibe,

I will never forget the kind of slap he wired me those days,
That my jew class mates contribute money to by me paracetamol
A slap that kept me dumb for a day.

with your wide mouth and nose, you deserve more of that slap..
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Hez143(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Difference u mean...
Don't mind him jare,he's an agent of hate
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Worksunlimited: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2016
henryanna36:
A group of cultists in Rivers state today denounced cultism and handed over their ammunitions to security officials/Rivers state govt.Below is what Nki wrote...

'RENUNCIATION OF CULTISM AND HANDOVER OF ARMS AND AMMUNITION BY CULT GROUPS IN BONNY LGA'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/cultists-in-bonnyrivers-state-denounce.html?m=1

Since the issue of cultism did this, cultism did that... BAN has never been mentioned.. Not even once..

Fine boys all day...
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by BeauHomme: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2016
But in this morning's news on Nigerian Info FM PH, the amnesty coordinator was said to have rejected the weapons, as they were in no way commensurate to the level of crime witnessed in the area. He gave them 48hrs to submit all arms and ammunition in their possession.

Abi dem wan talk se na dz toys dem dey carry engage security operatives?

henryanna36:

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by danxzy: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Noooooooo

If i Hear say i get gun and i go bring am out

For Where? As Nigeria be now me sef dey fine where to buy Gun for my safety

If i get this kind Gun Fulani Herdsmen no go near my state nah bcux na operation fire to fire

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
[size=16pt]they'll be granted amnesty. Upcoming youths will envy the "big boy" lifestyles of these ex criminals and what we have will be a generation where cultism will be a continum. These guys should be arrested angry[/size]

Envy? What will they envy? You think say wen dem grant you amnesty you go dey ride rang rover?? Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo / Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.