Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

[b][/b]my Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Judge This [a Business Transaction Between - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [b][/b]my Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Judge This [a Business Transaction Between (342 Views)

Do You Need Bank Instrument For Your Business Transaction? / Instant 5mins Business Transaction For Your Gain. Dont Miss It / Link Needed As Soon As Possible For Business Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b][/b]my Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Judge This [a Business Transaction Between by kenniz01(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
This happen about three weeks ago. A usual customer walk up to my shop to buy a bond, I gave him the price of the quality bond, he said it was too expensive and then took a bond that was less expensive. After about three days he returned the bond that I gave him a fake product, I was calmly trying to explain to him that that was what he order for since he was price conscious. He angrily left the bond and my shop. He came after three weeks that I should give him the initial bond I told him about that he would just add up the money to the old bond for the new bond. Please how possible is it for someone to return a product that was sealed on purchase and requesting to change the product just like that, without putting in mind what would happen to the bond he has used already. He rain abuses and left without taking the bond with him because I refuse to concur with his proposal. Please Nairalanders, what I did, is it wrong?
Re: [b][/b]my Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Judge This [a Business Transaction Between by gabinogem(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Naah... U are in-line bro.

(1) (Reply)

Painters Needed / Need Information On Shipping Companies And Services To USA And Europe. / Tomorrow Is The Present And Present Is The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.