Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone (1060 Views)

Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network / Techno Droipad For Sale / About Techno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by FavourAngel(f): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I have this techno droipad 8d and I don't know everything that is in the phone,so I would want a fellow that has the phone to tell some things that can be done with the phone that some people don't know about the phone,because the phone is very expensive and all I know about it is to use it to make calls and brows and chat,so is there any other thing that can be of benefit to the users with this phone that we don't know of?
Re: Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by iscom(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
How is the camera quality and smoothness of the tablet? Is it heavy to carry?
Re: Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by FavourAngel(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
I also want to know so many things about the phone
Re: Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by omoalajah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Users should drop their reviews
Re: Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by datyorubaboy: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Here to read nice reviews...
Re: Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by missslimzy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Okay. Those that have it should start talking
Re: Lets Talk About Techno Droipad 8D Tablet Phone by FavourAngel(f): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Does it mean no body is using this particular phone, Techno Droidpad 8D, want to know so many things about this tablet phone.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday Saga... Come in nairalanders, what's your take? / Infinix Zero 4 Official Android 7.0 Nougat Update Is Out / List Of Best 6GB RAM Phones For June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.