Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

“mmm Is A Scam!” – Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed By Mmm Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “mmm Is A Scam!” – Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed By Mmm Cries Out. (811 Views)

Lady Blasts Bobrisky After He Allegedly Scammed Her Of N100K (photos) / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" / Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“mmm Is A Scam!” – Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed By Mmm Cries Out. by Goldenzeneth1: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
A Nigerian guy who claims he was scammed by the raving MMM community, shared his story to Laila. According to him, all was going well with the scheme until he decided to open an account for his cousin who also bares the same surname with him.

He wrote:

It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname…
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September
Continue my click here http://www.goldenzeneth.com/2016/11/mmm-is-scam-nigerian-man-allegedly.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: “mmm Is A Scam!” – Nigerian Man Allegedly Scammed By Mmm Cries Out. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
U r a bigger scam than mmm.
However, did u c my mmm referer and giilder

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actor Kunle Afolayan’s Celebrate Son 11th Birthday / Chinedu Ikedieze Popularly Known As Aki Celebrates His Birthday Today / Who Among This Two Entertained You The Most This Year, Amoshine OR Bobrisky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.