Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance (2185 Views)

"Ashewo No Be Work" - Mercy Aigbe Says As She Puts On A Very Busty Display / "I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance by winkmart: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mercy Aigbe Gentry NollywoodActress and mum of 2, has just tricked her followers after she posted a picture on her 1G page. https://www.instagram.com/p/BMV2OBxgrR4/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry. The photo is a bikini shot of Rick Ross's ex-fiancee Lira Galore, but Mercy convinced her followers that it was herself Mercy Aigbe.

Some even suggested the pic is photo-shopped. The resemblance is pretty awesome!
But do you think there is any resemblance between Mercy and Lira ?

See photo below.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/mercy-aigbe-says-she-looks-like-rick.html

lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance by Disneylady(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na her real look-alike oooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance by imperialQueen(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
buh her nose though....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Says She Looks Like Rick Ross' Ex Fiance by Afrok(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tarh undecided... who she dey jonse cheesy
That hip/lap/thigh in bikini wey look like cut and join clothesshocked

That's definitely not her hips Cox I can attest to it kiss
In my dreams thoughcry

Mercy's fingers eh... was the colour of coke and fanta designed from the colour of her fingers? shocked

(1) (Reply)

‘kiss Me And Be Healed From All Your Problems’- Ese Eriata Declares / PHOTO: Genevieve Nnaji Appears On Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Don’t Allow Pimples And Acne To Hide Your Inner Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.