Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects (1209 Views)

Ambode Frees 12 Inmates At Maximum Security Prison, Kirikiri / Court Frees Ndume From Terrorism Charges / Court Frees All Suspects In Kano Blasphemy Killing Of Mrs Bridget Agbahime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by Goddey18(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
A Kano Magistrates’ Court on Thursday discharged all the five suspects, who allegedly killed a trader, Bridget Agbahime in Kano on June 2 over allegations of blasphemy.
The suspects, Dauda Ahmed, Abdulmumeen Mustafa, Zubairu Abubakar, Abdullahi Abubakar and Musa Abdullahi were slammed with a four-count charge of allegedly inciting disturbance, culpable homicide, joint act and mischief.
Mrs. Agbahime, 74, an Imo indigene, was murdered in Kofar Wambai Market in Kano over alleged blasphemy.
The Chief Magistrate, Muhammad Jibril, discharged the five suspects and terminated the case as advised by the attorney-general of Kano State.

Earlier, the Principal State Counsel, Rabiu Yusuf, representing the attorney-general of Kano State, told the court that they received the case diary from the police on June 8.
“Having gone through the case diary, the attorney- general of Kano State evaluated the facts in accordance with Sections 130 and 150 of the Criminal Procedure Code, presented the legal advice,” Mr. Yusuf said.

“The legal advice presented to the court, dated June 24, states that there is no case to answer as the suspects are all innocent and orders the court to discharge all the suspects.”
The counsel to the suspects, Abdulsalam Gambo, commended the attorney-general for the judgment in the case.
NAN reports that the suspects and their families expressed gratitude to God for the judgment and for their freedom.

Source: NAN
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by agitator: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
What did you expect, that the suspects will be condemned or imprisoned? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by etebefia: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
A reliable source will confirm this, I just hope it's not true
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by dearie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
What a shame!

Travesty of justice

...and we wonder why the country is the way it is...

Ofcourse they will do it over and over again and nothing will come out of it.

Weldone Attorney General...God will reward you accordingly.
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by dearie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
What a shame!

Travesty of justice

...and we wonder why the country is the way it is?

Ofcourse they will do it over and over again and nothing will come out of it.

Weldone Attorney General...God will reward you accordingly.
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by Fash20: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
What da hell! So that woman was killed like that
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by preetypam(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
God, You are the ultimate judge our earthly judges have done what they best know how to do...now its Your turn

1 Like

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by EternalTruths: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mrvitalis do you still believe in one Nigeria

Tonyebarcanista Abagworo two anti Biafrans. What do you people have to say about this in relation to Biafra especially when one consider the fact that in Biafra, this will never happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
If you have never lived in the north, you'd never know that the north is a special part of Nigeria, maybe the real Nigeria; they have their laws, laws that supercede that of the Constitution.....no matter what the case is, as long as it doesn't go against their own religious law.....it's all make believe.

1 Like

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by mrvitalis(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
EternalTruths:
Mrvitalis do you still believe in one Nigeria

Tonyebarcanista Abagworo two anti Biafrans. What do you people have to say about this in relation to Biafra especially when one consider the fact that in Biafra, this will never happen. grin

I hope u understand how the court processes work??
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
My question is, what action has the legislative or those in power taken to see that this sharia law is removed from the constitution ?

Or are they blind that they cannot see that this law is making the northerners to behave like animals ?
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by newbornmacho(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Useless Islam , psychiatric ward of the universe. God punish the pedophile Mohammed wherever he is. It will never be well with anybody that follows pedophile Mohammed.
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by ASL33: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

O yeah but when they free corrupt people court process does not involved. Make una keep fooling una self.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by stsinner: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
preetypam:
God, You are the ultimate judge our earthly judges have done what they best know how to do...now its Your turn
i wasnt expecting much from those judges,I know Nigeria very well

1 Like

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by Fyno: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
If you have never lived in the north, you'd never know that the north is a special part of Nigeria, maybe the real Nigeria; they have their laws, laws that supercede that of the Constitution.....no matter what the case is, as long as it doesn't not go against their own religious law.....it's all make believe.
this is the reason I wonder what Makes these southern die hard supporters of this Islamic evil party called APC still support this Islamic devils against their brothers in the name of been against corruption while they and their generation has been swimming in corruption.
Mrsvitalis,abagworo and co are the most stupid creatures on earth, fools,that's how an average northerna sees them

1 Like

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

I really don't know whom you are or where you're from, but I really do pity you, and your generation unborn!

I wonder how it feels like to live a lie....how does it feel when you continually look yourself in the mirror and lie to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by Blue3k2: 1:53am On Nov 04, 2016
In the name of religion they enable murder, pedophilia, illiteracy and hypocrisy. They bann alcohol but collect vat on Alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by mrvitalis(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I really don't know whom you are or where you're from, but I really do pity you, and your generation unborn!

I wonder how it feels like to live a lie....how does it feel when you continually look yourself in the mirror and lie to yourself?
Lol am really sad hearing even that those people were not even charged with murder

Ooh am sure u didn't notice that.. We should pressure the police to arrest the main people and charge them accordingly
Re: Kano Blasphemy Killing: Court Frees All Suspects by banki(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Fyno:
this is the reason I wonder what Makes these southern die hard supporters of this Islamic evil party called APC still support this Islamic devils against their brothers in the name of been against corruption while they and their generation has been swimming in corruption.
Mrsvitalis,abagworo and co are the most stupid creature I on earth, fools,that's how an average northerna sees them

Everything to you people is politics
What has apc or pdp got to do with this talk? Are there no murders cultists and ritual killers in the south? Just like this foolish ones?
The pdp you support has two chairmen both are known Muslims?
Like I always say Here Jonathan has lost the election grow up

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Market in Onitsha On Fire / Prof Ambrose Alli Bendel State Governor Unrecorded Achievements / FG Clears 2014, 2015 and 2016 Pension Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.