Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits (706 Views)

Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here / Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. / Receiving Payment In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits by KingGe: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I Will Open a Verified Paypal Account that you can Operate with or without VPN and use for making and Receiving Paypal Payment World-Wide by Yourself

Note: This service is FREE (For First 10)

I Know Some people will see this and say, leave this guy, when PayPal limits your account, you will know how far.

My brother, let me make it clear to you that we're using our real details and once they do, we give them what they want, that's the essence of Using our real name.

I'm smarter than these guys, nobody runs PayPal from Nigeria without the fear of limitations, but we know how to beat them.

If You are interested, Kindly mail me thekingofgigs[@]gmail[dot]com and refresh your inbox for the next step
Re: Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits by KingGe: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2016
sent
Re: Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits by KingGe: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
First 10 Gone, If you are still interesting in get yourself paypal that can send and receiving in nigeria without the fear of account limitation follow the step above
Re: Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits by bolanto24(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
sent
Re: Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits by Dajugba: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
I sent you mail.
Re: Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits by KingGe: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
just make sure you refresh your inbox after sent the email to get the automated next step respond,

also know that the first 10 free service have gone, but you will get it for only 1k

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Using A Haulage Service / SEE Today Dec 6 Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Bus For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.