Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful (933 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? / 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
By Eyo Nse,

The illustration below shows how a white and Black Men scales their successful (rich) friends while still poor.

Black - ''Imagine, Etim used 3 Months at upgrading himself, first he got married, now got a car, and i learnt he is building his new house currently. ''He must die, i swear''

White Man - Mr Jones has really grown into a real man, his marriage, his business and new projects are all successful. ''Let me rise up into research for the source of his wealth or if possible i go meet with him for directives, on how he managed to get there, i will like to be more successful than him if i work harder.''

Note: Please, check the quoted sentences above, because that is where our morals will be drawn from.

The morals of this short but brief incidents should be captured as follows:

1. Africa will grow when we start celebrating our brother's successful stories and never inflict hatred

2. Individually, you may never grow until you appreciates another man's hardwork

3. Success is an enemy to lazy, selfish and unappreciative humans

4. What a white man draws every morning is ''how to be better than yesterday''

5. What a black man draws every morning is simply ''How to destroy, kill and sink success.''

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/white-men-will-continue-successfull/
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by joinnow: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls do not generalize cool
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
joinnow:
Pls do not generalize cool

My dear, 80% of Africans are guilty of this.

*Don't Be Angry Dear*

1 Like

Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by ediman: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
But this is the truth.

Africans are filled envy and jealously.
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
And that's why they remain poor. Even the self-acclaimed rich man is still poor because you ain't rich until you help someone. Whatever you hate will run from you, take little children as an instance. Some will see rich men & ask themselves, 'Am I not working? This man must be a thief' even when everyone couldn't have stolen.

The difference between a mad man & a sane man is their state of mind, the distinction between a rich man & a poor man is their state of mind. Change your mentality.

Always think win-win. Stop thinking of everything as a zero-sum game, for you to win, another doesn't have to lose.
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by charlly2016(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Africans are wicked period.
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Horpz24:
And that's why they remain poor. Even the self-acclaimed rich man is still poor because you ain't rich until you help someone. Whatever you hate will run from you, take little children as an instance. Some will see rich men & ask themselves, 'Am I not working? This man must be a thief' even when everyone couldn't have stolen.

The difference between a mad man & a sane man is their state of mind, the distinction between a rich man & a poor man is their state of mind. Change your mentality.

Always think win-win. Stop thinking of everything as a zero-sum game, for you to win, another doesn't have to lose.

Very Inspiring. This is great
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
charlly2016:
Africans are wicked period.

are you for real?
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by joinnow: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

*Don't Be Angry Dear*
Why will I be angry ....
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by joinnow: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

*Don't Be Angry Dear*
Why will I be angry .... I belong to the remaining 20 %
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
joinnow:

Why will I be angry .... I belong to the remaining 20 %

Good of you
Re: Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2016
joinnow:
Why will I be angry ....
Hmmmmmmmm
You better be
Cc: seun, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Vs Accounting Education / An Analogy Of Solar Electricity With Alcoholic Beer / Customs Promotes 3,487 Senior Officers, Remove Hnd/bsc Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.