Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Wow! Have You Listened To "Where Is Our Money?" - This Will Blow Your Mind! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wow! Have You Listened To "Where Is Our Money?" - This Will Blow Your Mind! (395 Views)

Have You Listened To This Song From Sinach's Latest Album? I Adore You... / Erigga Fans Have You Listened To This Ne Jam!!!!lit / My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Have You Listened To "Where Is Our Money?" - This Will Blow Your Mind! by Sammydanny: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
"Where Is Our Money is a new song by Nigerian singer, Samdan which is currently gaining massive reviews and is becoming the talk of the day.

"Where Is Our Money" is the end result of a rich fusion of pop, jazz, rock and country flavours and is fast gaining massive recognition among teeming fans.

For many Nigerians, this song represents the truth that people have failed to speak out in recent times.

Checkout the song here: https://my.notjustok.com/site/search/q/where%20is%20our%20money

Re: Wow! Have You Listened To "Where Is Our Money?" - This Will Blow Your Mind! by Sammydanny: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

All The Winners From The BBC Music Awards 2016 / Video: Emi Jackson Ft Falz X Chidinma – Instagram Love / Enjoy The New Dance Style For Year 2017 (part 1 & Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.