Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200833 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Xymc1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Brain44:
Please any update after the panel interview??
For me, i no see update yet o...
Are you guys in the WhatsApp group please?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Brain44: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
https:///J22i5kQ8G2LBARXE8Ayv5q
Xymc1:

For me, i no see update yet o...
Are you guys in the WhatsApp group please?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Xymc1(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Isolove: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Onyi42 post=116852292]

Yes, I got an interview invite and did my interview days after

Pls onyi, how was the interview like
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Brain44: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Please have anyone receive second stage interview slated for Monday apart from engineering graduate?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by OlaoluwaDorcas: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Brain44:
Please have anyone receive second stage interview slated for Monday apart from engineering graduate?
Is it that they are yet to invite engineering for interview?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
I did my interview with FMN today... They said they'll get back to me in two weeks time.....
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Simeon590(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
silverkings:
I did my interview with FMN today... They said they'll get back to me in two weeks time.....
Engineering?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Simeon590:

Engineering?
no... I studied Microbiology
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Psalmuwell: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Have they reached out?

silverkings:
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Psalmuwell:
Have they reached out? I didn't hear from them

I've not heard from them. I moved on too

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Psalmuwell:
Have they reached out?

November 24th.... They sent me mail for physical assessment
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
bopm:

Thank you for the update, I pray God see us through to success.

Please how much FMN pay entry level staff
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Santox01:
If you meet the requirements for the first stage, you will be called for the next stage. Nothing like most preferred course.

Good evening. Please do you know the salary of entry level flourmills
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
CallofDuty:
125 nett
E don increase?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by silverkings: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
dizzydazzy:
I'ld like to know since u're quite knowledgeable about FMN, hw and what u think this waitlist implies even though calls have bn made to ppl for possibly April 1 availability (as posted on this thread). Thanks peterbam in anticipation of your response!

Good evening, please how much is FMN salary for graduate trainees.... Entry level. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by pagorino(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
How much do they pay their electrical technician with Btech qualification and 5 years industrial experience?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Simeon590(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2023
please anybody with recent update about FMN graduate trainee ....
I'm done with interviews.(Engineering)
has anybody been CALLED yet for medicals.
please update us.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eedrisir: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
[Please where(state)did you do your interview? quote author=Simeon590 post=119891424]please anybody with recent update about FMN graduate trainee ....
I'm done with interviews.(Engineering)
has anybody been CALLED yet for medicals.
please update us.[/quote]
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eedrisir: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Evening sir,How did the assessment go,what tests were carried out? November 24th.... They sent me mail for physical assessment [/quote]
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eedrisir: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2023
No news?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by HONESTMD: 7:28am On Mar 02
[quote author=Eedrisir post=120572097]No news?

Flour-mills-plc-graduate-trainee 2024 is on.

any useful hints?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Gochal: 7:53pm On Mar 20
AbooFaaris:

The is not true, and the same thing goes for the idea that the recruitment process was hijacked. I had no serious cognate experience except for teaching and I was employed. Out the 15 of us that were called only one person had reasonable prior experience in the production industry, others were either fresh from NYSC or working in an unrelated Industry, as a matter of fact only about 6 or 7 people had current jobs.

This might sound cliche coming from someone who was successful, but the reality is that FMN's GT recruitment like a lot of other recruitment processes was free and fair and almost all (not less that 10) if not all of the successful candidates actively follow this thread. While some couldn't comment because they don't have nairaland accounts, others might have for reasons best known to them chosen not to come forward to state they have been called, but I personally was actually the first person to categorically state here that text messages for medicals were coming in. Haven said that, I hope they will follow the lead of the poor guy they have stylishly imposed as their group leader by coming forward to dispel all the claims about the process being hijacked.

I knows things are not so easy and the rejection could sometimes be depressing, but it is not the end of the world and you are not alone in this. My first interview was in March 2015 and ever since then I have participated in series of recruitment processes, albeit unsuccessfully. These are not mere failing of tests, I actually got to the very last stage of most before I got rejected, KPMG, PWC, General Electric, Ernst and Young, Ikeja Electric, Shell, Accenture to mention a few. But the things is, I archived all those regret mails and made them my motivation. Today, I brandish it as a medal of honor, because they were the failures I had to endure to get to success, I do not believe just making FMN's GT is the big win, far from it, but it is the important opportunity to get to the big win we are all seeking for and I had to wait two years and numerous tests and interviews to get mine. Yours might be shorter or longer, but trust me sulking and blaming others wouldn't make it come any quicker or easier, but sitting back, taking responsibility and restrategizing would definitely make a big difference.

I do not believe I am necessarily smarter than those of you who didn't get in, but other than the fact that I was favored by The Creator, I was better prepared and was better able to convince the interviewers that I was a good match for FMN's core values; I better exemplified PIILOT.

I sincerely wish you guyz all the best in your sojourn and hope we meet at the top

P.S: An FMN official also actively follow this thread and attested to the fact that this thread, with all its benefits, also did a good job of misleading a lot of candidates.

@Aboofaaris
Please respond to my request
Please do you still work with FMN? I was shortlisted for their first assessment test
Please chat me up on whatsup 09164632304
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by qanda: 8:13am On Mar 21
Get Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Job test Study pack from the job test section (ebook) of Q and A App.

It includes two years FMN online test past questions.

From previous tests, FMN job tests comprise Numerical, Abstract, Verbal and logical reasoning question types.

You can also study with the Free Aptitude Test materials at the CBT section of the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by GStarr: 8:30am On Mar 21
Send Mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

For flour Mills aptitude test questions and answers
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21
Be careful of scammers.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lammadirika: 12:16am On Mar 22
Gochal:

@Aboofaaris
Please respond to my request
Please do you still work with FMN? I was shortlisted for their first assessment test
Please chat me up on whatsup 09164632304
When are you writing the assessment test?
I applied but i am yet to receive any mail from them
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Evygene(f): 6:25am On Mar 22
I don't know if persons from the previous sets can see this, but I have a test with them today.. first level assessment.

How's it like? Purely maths? Or maths, english, and logical reasoning?

Can I use my phone to write the test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ennyj01(m): 7:06am On Mar 22
Evygene:
I don't know if persons from the previous sets can see this, but I have a test with them today.. first level assessment.

How's it like? Purely maths? Or maths, english, and logical reasoning?

Can I use my phone to write the test?

It is mostly GMAT

https:///GmLZukrDoN6DeVJcbRe7C9

Press the quote button, then copy the link and paste in your browser. Success in your test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.