Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) (621 Views)

Types Of Websites | Softplace.com.ng / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
By Eyo Nse,

Facebook has been my per-second online portal right from the moment i discovered that internet will expose my hidden gift in life.
I was one of the few Nigerians to embrace Facebook when it was first launched in the early 2,000.
The Friends i have on Facebook go with different lifestyles and adaptations, just as the world was built.
Permit me to list them out, you can as well indicate the category you belong:

1) I came to read comment: This group of friends will never like or comment on your Facebook post (status). They only derive joy in reading comment my post has generated especially a trending post. At the end this friends will end up liking a comment that had pinned one of their veins.

2) Likers: This group of friends will be busy liking your post, the worst will be if you are one that post alot like me, your notifications bar will be smiling when these people are in action. Most times Ghanians, Nigerian, Isreali, British and Kenyan teenagers engages in this act, some will end up begging and paying for post likes, is this not crazy? Lol

3) Commenters: Oh God! 'Am cumming' I love this people, my best and true friends falls under this category on my list. This set of people always brings out the best in me. They makes suggestions, point out errors and inspires me to be a better writer.

4) Private Messengers: This group will sneak to ask my location, most times are the females. They tends to defined 'Temptation' on my path. But, you know what? ''Yes Please'' hehehehehehheehheehee

5) Aggressive Friends: This people gets angry and insults any body that plays the truthful role on my piece (Post) they had commented on.

6) Thomasmatic Friends: This category of friends are those who will secretly or Nichodemously send you a private message to confirm a news or information i have posted on my wall. And most times will fend to the source where the news was generated. Sometimes i ask myself if this kind of people knows what we called 'Civilization.'

7) Proud and Famous: This friends will never comment or like your post, i call them successful friends, yes am real, in life africans believes in pride.

cool Pretenders: This ascribe to the ladies in the ratio of 70:30 to the men. They try to convert truth to an abstract tern. Sometimes i wonder if they suspend or switch off their brain before commenting on my post. Lol

9) Facebook Journalist: This people gives me joy, but sometimes makes me suspect them. Hehehehehehe. ''Please don't ask me why.'' they sends private messages to me in regards to the trending, breaking or news of the day. I wish to convert them into a full time blogger, but am yet to be a successful blogger.
With the urge to get 'accurate news' it records them as a regular reader of Brainnews NG. And sometimes, stays clue to my facebook wall for fresh updates. I love you guys. Keep it up.

10) Plagiarised Friends: This funny people tends to offend the hell out of me on a daily basic. Before i proceed please permit me to defined 'plagiarism' this is the act of copying of another person's ideas, text, or other creative work, and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission and credit. And Wikipedia also Put it thus; Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work. Una don hear? Kikikikikiki
I copy people's work here on Facebook, but i do give credit to the original owner or profile.
This set of people has attracted the most blocked friends here on Facebook. Lol

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/10-types-of-friends-on-facebook-list-part-one/
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by nawtibownie: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
11. The crazy one whose job is to add you to some silly group
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
lol. u forgot to mention d haters/fake friends who sit in a corner watching u wit one eye n counting how many likes u have on ur post
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by cassidy1996(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
facebook sucks, Nairaland rocks..
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
nawtibownie:
11. The crazy one whose job is to add you to some silly group

Good one.
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
lol. u forgot to mention d haters/fake friends who sit in a corner watching u wit one eye n counting how many likes u have on ur post

That's for No 1.

*lolz*
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2016
cassidy1996:
facebook sucks, Nairaland rocks..

Yeah
Re: 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sell My Adsense And Is Non Hosted Nigeria / 19 Crazy Facts About Bill Gates' $123 Million Washington Mansion (pictures) / Drop Your Blogging Issues And Get It Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.