Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,844 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Pay Online Without DOM Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Pay Online Without DOM Account (369 Views)

How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? / Which Bank's Atm Card Can I Use To Pay Online / Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by vicsrael: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
We all know that Nigerian government just ban our normal debit card from paying online so we that do online transaction with international vendor see that our normal debit card no longer work. So here is a solution to the problem. Visit b i t.l y /2fgYqqZ and register order a virtual card which cost $0.5 and fund it with bitcoin. if you don`t have bitcoin you can buy here localbitcoins.com no card needed. Then you use the virtual card to make your payment.

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Any Premium WordPres Theme And Plug-ins Of Your Choice / Daily News Writer/topical Content Writer / Get A Custom Logo & Website Designed Completely FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.