Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka (1043 Views)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello / If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland! / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nobel laureate, Prof Wole Soyinka, has said he would destroy his green card if Donald Trump becomes president of the United States.

Soyinka said this on Wednesday while giving a speech to students of Oxford University, England.

"If in the unlikely event he does win, the first thing he'll do is to say [that] all green-card holders must reapply to come back into the US. Well, I'm not waiting for that.

"The moment they announce his victory, I will cut my green card myself and start packing up," said Soyinka, who is scholar-in-residence at New York University's Institute of African American Affairs.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201611030698.html
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by talktonase(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
You have been saying it since last week.Abeg destroy it nobody hold you

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by Obembem: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
ko kan aye mehn

1 Like

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by uniklinkum(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Anyways soyinka is seeing what many Africans for drumpf won't see even if they climb an iroko tree. It beats my imagination how any black person with working brain will support an obvious racist. From the discriminatory rent suits to the central park 5 and the birthers theory. Maybe self hate is the reason. Cos this same guy y'all support is the poster boy for all em racist, from Alex Jones misinformation wars to brebeit, tea party, brownshirts, kkk lords and white supremacists.

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by yaqq: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Go to Kenya from there please
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by profmsboi(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by Cletus77(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2016
How u take affect me?

1 Like

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by PaulIdu: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2016
uniklinkum:
Anyways soyinka is seeing what many Africans for drumpf won't see even if they climb an iroko tree. It beats my imagination how any black person with working brain will support an obvious racist. From the discriminatory rent suits to the central park 5 and the birthers theory. Maybe self hate is the reason. Cos this same guy y'all support is the poster boy for all em racist, from Alex Jones misinformation wars to brebeit, tea party, brownshirts, kkk lords and white supremacists.

You are a shallow minded person that would be always taken for ride..Bro open your heart and know the truth ..What is even a racist?
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by tinkinjow: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Did he really say it...Nigerians! Even Soyinka
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by uniklinkum(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2016
PaulIdu:

You are a shallow minded person that would be always taken for ride..Bro open your heart and know the truth ..What is even a racist?

Maybe you should shut up and read and stop hearing all the jargons from Alex Jones. Holy cow the dumbskull didn't even disprove any of the allegations but called his own God a shallow minded person. You must be dyslexic and dillusional at the same time.
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by SoNature(m): 1:25am On Nov 04, 2016
It is rather shocking how Nigerians accuse Donald Trump of being a racist whereas they wallow in tribal bigotry and hate. If that's not hypocrisy, then what is?

I am not saying Prof. Soyinka is a tribalist though...this is because I just see him and Gov. Rochas as the only true nationalists and I can't attest to others.

This message is for the hoi polloi on Nairaland. Truly, we need to change our attitude towards how we see other tribes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:47am On Nov 04, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you didn't do anything but cheered on when and idiotîc uneducated tyrannical boozo with Akara wrapper as credentials mounted as the president of your own country..

Wickedness is when you think you love America better than Nigeria and ready to sacrifice more of ur beliefs on their well-being than us here that you always pays lip service to, only to move round each state (pretending political neutrality) and governor's spends $500m like Amaechi (confirmed) did and who know how many other..

We the youth will rise against your kinds(tribalism, religion aside) someday and take back all you have ripped from us for generations now..

All of you are either citizens of America or Great Evil Britain, making it easier to move our collective hard earned forex siphoned from different organizations under different guise..

I repeat, we shall block the roads to the airport ONEDAY, while some other would be assigned to visit your houses each nationwide for your reckoning..

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by Ratello: 1:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by Blue3k2: 2:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Speaking as an American. This bozo needs to get lost. You won't be missed go improve your country to standards of America. Take what u learned and improve on it.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 2:07am On Nov 04, 2016
uniklinkum:

While I must agree with you completely, I am equally shocked when you completely vindicated Hillary of this same allegations..

These guys hates anything with dark skin, even animals..
Have you seen the video of Italian coast guards dipping African Migrants into the sea and finally drowning all of them.. How much outbursts have we received from any quarters, even from our own leaders..

Sometimes I think we hate ourselves more than they hate us..

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 2:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Blue3k2:
Speaking as an American. This bozo needs to get lost. You won't be missed go improve your country to standards of America. Take what u learned and improve on it.

This 'bozo' like all Nigerian politicians are all criminals..

1 Like

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by FSU: 2:36am On Nov 04, 2016
Soyinka, your Green card has already been revoked because you have been out of the country for more than one year. So stop lying

1 Like

Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by uniklinkum(m): 3:44am On Nov 04, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

While I must agree with you completely, I am equally shocked when you completely vindicated Hillary of this same allegations..

These guys hates anything with dark skin, even animals..
Have you seen the video of Italian coast guards dipping African Migrants into the sea and finally drowning all of them.. How much outbursts have we received from any quarters, even from our own leaders..

Sometimes I think we hate ourselves more than they hate us..

But she wasn't caught on tape or seen promoting racists theorist or agenda. And not getting the endorsements of kkk overlords.
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2016
uniklinkum:

But she wasn't caught on tape or seen promoting racists theorist or agenda. And not getting the endorsements of kkk overlords.

So all that was discovered about her and even though she is been investigated by FBI..u just decided to choose what to like..

I am black, and I can assure you that blacks hate themselves more than any other race could even imagine..

So if pointing Trump out because you think he is a racist then it's not enough for me..
Some blacks do things and when you don't allow them to get away with it, they will start yelling racism..

97% of all whites are racist..
Just like 97% of all Nigerians are wicked
And like 97% of all Muslims are ********..
Re: If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka by Mynd44: 4:52am On Nov 04, 2016

(1)

Prophecy For Nigeria, West African, African World And The Aquarius Age / James Ibori:How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria’s President,By BBC’s Andrew Walker / How To Change Nationality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.