Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Official: Project Nextgeneration (teaching Peace Club) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official: Project Nextgeneration (teaching Peace Club) (384 Views)

University Of Uyo Teaching Hospital 2019/2020 Internship/housmanship Forms Is / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject / I Wonder What This School Is Really Teaching The Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official: Project Nextgeneration (teaching Peace Club) by ComradeKings(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Citizens Alive concluded the training of school children on peace and conflict resolution in Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. The Teaching Peace Club project tagged PROJECT NEXT GENERATION came to an end amid admiration from Parents, Stakeholders and Staff. A Career talk by the CEO Today’s Youth with a Difference (TYWAD) Marypeace Ifesinachi spiced up the memorable day. 27 students were certified as Peace Ambassadors after their 5 month instructive training. The event was crowned with the Peace Builder of the Year. Teaching Peace Club is now established and sustained in Ife-Oluwa Middle School, Osogbo, Osun State with hope of reaching other schools. Pictorial summary of Project Next Generation is coming soon.
I’m thrilled at this juncture to appreciate specifically people who played an integral role in this indelible project. First, my regards to members of citizens alive for peace initiative in persons of, Andrew Jackden, Daniel, James Fittoka, Promise Oguchi, and Evelyn Smith. The almighty will never pass you by. Without missing words, I want to also thank The TYWAD family, MaryPeace Ifesinachi, Alero Deborah, and Bolaji, you guys are inspirational and I see a progressive Nigeria with people like you. Again, Mfon Abigail, thank you for believing in me and your contributions. Not forgetting the school management of Ife-oluwa Middle School, Osogbo, Osun State. Thank you for sharing the vision and accepting to lay the foundation for these young students. We appreciate everybody’s contributions and encouragement through your likes and comments, God will reward you all.
Kings Kekwop

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Net9ra CBT Classroom Challenge Season 1 - N 200, 000 Up For Grabs / Jamb Lesson Center At Omole Phrase 2 / SEE THIS: "No Going Back On Strike", ASUU Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.