Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24384 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
wasnt it the bible who said let those without sin cast the first stone?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by emmablow11(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
Homosexuality, gross!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by ChapelleS: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hear me Oh people of the world! Evil is been glorified in broad daylight.The world is going crazy.When a man ignores all the 'kokoletes' and 'buddies' and he desires his fellow man, something is definitely wrong with him.The world has got enough troubles already.But I know that when the crack the human genome they will find that gene responsible for this evil act,so that it can be destroyed at birth.As for the ladies there is nothing wrong with them licking each other as long as the still allow us to hmm! hmm!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Oloks(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
Not in my backyard, !!!

Strange though most female replies to this topic, seems to be in-different or accommodating, but I will like to see how they will react if in future any of their kids comes home and says "Mummy, I am gay" !!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by proudly9ja(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
While I will not be quick to judge anyone who's sexuality is queer, I will also not say categorically that homosexuality is in itself an act against Nature.

If we just simple accept that if one is inclined towards someone of his/her own sex then they should be allowed to live their lives together, then that means we should also allow people who love sleeping with animals and people who are only inclined sexually towards children (underaged ones for that matter) should also be allowed to go ahead and practise their evil acts.

What I think these people need is help. For those who are spiritual, maybe spiritual help and for those who are not, a constant visit to a shrink should help out over time. It is not every man's tendency that should be encouraged otherwise we won't have moral rights to judge thieves (especially kleptomaniacs) or most sexual offenders.

It is however wrong, in my opinion, to treat them as outcasts though as it was this act itself that drove them to the situation they are in today. Rather, be friends with them and if possible, see how you can help (that is if they look like they want help if not, live and lets live).
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Vavavoom(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
It is strange that folks who engage in'arguably an unnatural act would desire children from a choice that gives absence to one. If their claim is anything to go by then the quest for a child through adoption is lacking and hypocritic. You shouldn't pay for a Benz and demand to have a Volvo, that simple. I have no problem with their choice or way of life but when their demands cross into the heterosexual then I question their motive. Each to his own.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
Chapelle.S:

.As for the ladies there is nothing wrong with them licking each other as long as the still allow us to hmm! hmm!

oh yeah that isnt even in the slightest bit hypacritical.  why do guys get off on watching two girls go at it but are all stressed out over men doing it?  is it that you all are worried one of them might try and stick it in you perhaps?
Oloks:

Strange though most female replies to this topic, seems to be in-different or accommodating, but I will like to see how they will react if in future any of their kids comes home and says "Mummy, I am gay" !!

most mothers kinda have a feeling when thier kids are little as for me i would reply "thats nice, what would you like for dinner"  what do you expect me to say "thats it im going to stone you to death, stand over there and close your eyes?"  grow up people  this is the newest problem.  there was a time it was a crime/sin to marry out of your religion/race/age group/ social class.  in 100 years we will find something else to bitch about
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by throttler(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
homosexuality=tear tear anus

nyama nyama
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by blackspade(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
I don't agree with their lifestyle nor do I support them getting married, but that doesn't mean I will treat them wrong. They are humans too.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Vavavoom(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
throttler:

homosexuality=tear tear anus

nyama nyama

lol grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by hancock(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
Im naturally homophobic.yauk
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by tboy1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
han[b]d[/b] cock:

Im naturally homophobic.yauk
ur username shows otherwise grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by emiemi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
Some of the issue actually stem off as a disease. Imbalanced hormones or sumtin.
Well, just so to be fair, I will say let them live but not for them to corrupt growing
children. It's unnatural but then like I said it could be a disease which the person
can't help.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Pharoh: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
From the Biblical perspective it is wrong, while from the scientific perspective it is right then from the societal or cultural perspective it could be either right or wrong. smiley

My 2Cents
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dirty & disgusting,,i cant even imgine my fellow man fscking my "anus" & i sucking his "deek",,,i dont blame people doing it,i fscking blame democrazy for this bullshit.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by FlamingGun: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
Fact is some people simply are born with strong gay inclinations and want little or nothing to do with the opposite sex. I have had a couple of gay friends (men, women) who were some of the kindest people I have ever met. That someone is gay does not necessarily make him/her evil.

Of course from the biblical viewpoint, homosexuality is a sin (no worse than fornication and adultery, drunkenness, greed) and I would add, far more benign than murder and other heinous crimes.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by osasp(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
i dont see the biggie, only have a problem when you try to support it with christianoty

try that shit with muslims and see where you'll end up
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by russellino: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
Homosexuals are very very very sick people. I sat next to a homo in a cafe and almost jumped out of my skin when i noticed he was chewing gum like a girl and looking at pictures of men in briefs. sodom and gomorrah was bathed in fire. They need our prayers I mean to say i'm sure they would reject this if they found this in their beds

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by russellino: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
They'd rather have this

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by hancock(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
tboy1:

your username shows otherwise grin

LOL
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by hancock(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by chase4(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
I have no tolerance for homosexuality. As for my kids(when i have them),they will be kept away from them until they are old enough to understand that the act is wrong.

I just tried to visualize the streets of Nigeria with guys free to kiss and handle each, yuck!!!!!!!!

Make we no forget say we be AFRICANS OOO!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2009

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by steve49ja(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
They should all be hanged wink
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by darqly(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
I think it just plain sucks, pardon my pun grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by denony(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
ITS AN ABORMINATION
A TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CANT EVEN SIT ON THE SAME SEAT WITH THEM
I HATE THEM TO THE FULLEST, AND CAN'T ASSOCIATE WITH THEM.

I SEE IT AS EVIL, TABOO (ARU) grin

CHAI UWA EMEBIELA   embarassed

GOD PLEASE DONT LET your ANGER BEFAHALF THE WORLD
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
homosexuality is from the pit of hell.
Avoid it!
period!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by TmeD0(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

oh yeah that isnt even in the slightest bit hypacritical.  why do guys get off on watching two girls go at it but are all stressed out over men doing it?  is it that you all are worried one of them might try and stick it in you perhaps? most mothers kinda have a feeling when thier kids are little as for me i would reply "thats nice, what would you like for dinner"  what do you expect me to say "thats it im going to stone you to death, stand over there and close your eyes?"  grow up people  this is the newest problem.  there was a time it was a crime/sin to marry out of your religion/race/age group/ social class.  in 100 years we will find something else to bitch about

that's bologna! you know damn well that junk you typed, which i have in bold is utter bull crap (excuse my french)!

no sane mother would react that way after hearing that from her son regardless of how tolerant you consider yourself to be of the homosexual lifestyle. 

it's easy for you to say how tolerant you are until you find yourself in that position (let's be frank). 

while i don't condone their behavior (which is my personal choice) that doesn't mean i can't be friends with them but leave them with my kids?

i don't think so (another personal choice)!  while i do agree with you that it's hypocritical for tolerating lesbians and not gay men, some might argue that lesbians do mimic the penis (use of a Love Machine) during intercourse.  hence, it's in a way still natural cause you have the penis and the vajayjay involved. 

agathamari:

I don’t understand what business it is of anyone of who loves who.  You’d you be up in arms if someone said interracial marriages were evil but yet it is ok to say homosexuality is evil.  For all those who love to quote the bible saying since they broke the word of god they will burn in hell I guess 80% of you will also for premarital sex is a sin as is punishing someone for their actions who don’t affect you.  Dint God say it was his job only to judge?  For the ones who claim homosexuality is not natural or is the evils of man I suggest you do your research.  Over 1500 separate species of animals/birds/insects/fish practice homosexuality including but not limited to…, black swans, gulls, flamingos, parrots, mallards, penguins, guianan cock of the rock, vultures, most dolphins including the amazon dolphins and bottlenose dolphins, bison, most great apes including bonobos, baboons and dwarf chimpanzees, elephants, giraffes, kob antelope, walrus, grey whales, killer whales, hamsters, macaques, lions, polecats, sheep, koalas, spotted hyena, cattle, dragonflies, fruit flies, and the teiidae genus of lizards including the whiptail lizard, garter snakes, crabs, ground worms, beetles and honey bees.  They aren’t causing you any physical harm if you’re one of these biblical types they won’t send you to hell so how is it any of your business?

so, are you implying that since some scientists postulated these "findings" from other species other than humans, we should accept the behavior as a natural occurrence?  

please!  have you stopped to ask yourself what could be the motive of these progressive scientists with these claims to reshape people's thinking about what's natural and not?

well, since you do a lot of research, i'd suggest you do a research on that and trust me you'd be amazed at what you might find.

i know the western world try to preach the "gospel of tolerance" but must we discard our morals and values just to fit in with the rest of the world? 

Peace!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Recognise: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
Refer to: 

[size=15pt]Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.0.html#msg3971170[/size]
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by omar22(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
2 words

SODOM & GOMORRAH
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by TmeD0(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
VALENCI:

homosexuality is from the pit of hell.
Avoid it!
period!

really? how so? i'm assuming you have some facts to back up your claim right?

by the way, have you been to the pit of hell to know that homosexuality is from there?  just curious.

please share your findings with us when you were there.   wink

Peace!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
I have no problems with people who choose to live that life. I don't hate them and I'll protect their right to choose whatever lifestyle they want.

What disgusts me is when some of those homosexuals want redefine everything in their own terms. For example:

1. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Homos should not redefine this simple term.

2. They should not teach my kids in school that a same-sex couple with adopted kids is normal.

As long as they do their thing and not start trying to change the whole world because of their choice, its all dandy! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / High Speeding Car Fall In A Culvert, Luckily No Life Was Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.