Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast (4118 Views)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / Oby Ezekwesili's Red Card Movement Gains Grounds On Social Media / Sheriff Gains Control Of Party’s National secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by PROWESX(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Obinnau:
Trump should win so that he will send back all Nigerians running away from their country.

Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by Obinnau(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2016
stsinner:

so because you didnt get the same opportunity like them,you want them deported to Nigeria? Enemy of progress! Its pipo like you that poisons others in the village because they are more successful.
it is people like you that cause the situation that Nigeria is suffering from today. So you woke up and ran away from your country to go and enjoy other countries that planned their economy, Tell me if everyone left Nigeria then who is going to fix the country? You stay over there waiting to cash-in on the hard work of people who are left before you return, now judge yourself and tell me who the real enemy of progress is. I am happy that atleast I am contributing to the development of our country.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by shaddoww: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2016
I realy want Trump to win cos Hillary Clinton is just an extension of d Obama administration which was a bad one for Africa.
Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by asorocker: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:
We muslims disagree with females driving cars and becoming presidents but we want Hillary to win. Her vagina is allowed to vibrate while driving cars, it's better than having Trump's nukes chasing after our towel-heads.

Sai Hillary.

Tommorrow when you are called a double mouthed hypocrit you will say it is a lie
Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by stsinner: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Obinnau:
it is people like you that cause the situation that Nigeria is suffering from today. So you woke up and ran away from your country to go and enjoy other countries that planned their economy, Tell me if everyone left Nigeria then who is going to fix the country? You stay over there waiting to cash-in on the hard work of people who are left before you return, now judge yourself and tell me who the real enemy of progress is. I am happy that atleast I am contributing to the development of our country.
all this trash just to justify your wicked heart? Smh. If all you want is for all Nigerians in diaspora to be deported,sorry you will wait till eternity
Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by stsinner: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
shaddoww:
I realy want Trump to win cos Hillary Clinton is just an extension of d Obama administration which was a bad one for Africa.

and how will dump or trump presidency favour africa? This racist trump that ordered a black man out of his rally few days ago claiming he was a thug,the same orange hair man that refused to rent his houses to black men. I pity anyone that supports this unstable man.
Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by shaddoww: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
stsinner:

and how will dump or trump presidency favour africa? This racist trump that ordered a black man out of his rally few days ago claiming he was a thug,the same orange hair man that refused to rent his houses to black men. I pity anyone that supports this unstable man.
I am not talking about black people, I am talking about Africa, d reason why I am not worried about black people leaving in d US is because dey av d best democracy in d world n a president doesn't rule there, u lead. But 4 Africa d Obama administration's policies has been a disaster 4 us, just look at Libya, Somalia, Mali n Nigeria 4 example, d collapse of Libya allowed Alqaeda penetrate into dos places n also d birth of IS. Look at how dey are supporting Nigerian government indirectly against people who want self determination.
I believe with Trump, there will b a collaboration with Russia which will lead to a to rise in oil price n full war against IS n will thereby diminish d influence of Alshabab, Boko-haram n other Islamic fundamentalist.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Trump needs to win that election. It is what we need now to herald in a new world order.

The present paradigm needs to shift.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls / Still On The Fainted NDDC Boss; See Funny Reactions That Must Make U Laugh / Boko Haram Displays Custom-made Innoson Military Vehicle, Ammunition Captured (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.