Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Evangelist 'sacrifices' Kidney, Son And Others For Empowerment. See Why. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evangelist 'sacrifices' Kidney, Son And Others For Empowerment. See Why. (537 Views)

Photos- Actress Joke Muyiwa, Son And Daughter-in-law Survive Car Accident / Traditional Worshippers In Sagamu Carry Out Special Sacrifices For Boxer / This Man Sacrificed His Kidney, 15 Yrs Of His Life And His Son, For Empowerment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist 'sacrifices' Kidney, Son And Others For Empowerment. See Why. by jsplive: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2016
AFRICA IS MY NATIVE CONTINENT, AND NIGERIA MY ONLY BELOVED HOME COUNTRY, AND I'LL PAY ANY PRICE(S) TO SAVE HER.

My name is, Evang. John-Sogbete Princewill, a core field missionary and founder of the, Olive-branch Missionaries' Field (O.M.F) based in Bethsaida, Obedun in Rivers State of Nigeria.
    Brethren in the Lord and fellow citizens of the world, with great and sorrowful burden in my heart, I have been mandated by Jehovah God, through HIS only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, our Saviour, to pass messages of warnings to all nations that, CORRUPTION, WICKEDNESS, CELEBRATION OF IMMORALITY AND GREED, have prepared the nations for, WORLD WAR THREE (3), starting with Africa, which shall  only end in 2032 dawning into 2033, and the details are really frightening. As independent missionaries, at the moment, we don't have the evangelical equipments and financial strength for this critical yet crucially patriotic missions. I have met as many pastors and personalities as God had directed me but, I only got absolute silence from them, despite their confirmations which includes their private messages. Niger Delta crises, insurgencies in northern Nigeria, premature departure of Stella Obasanjo, avoidable defeat of the immediate past administration of Nigeria and its present ordeals, present situation in Nigeria and much others, were all resultant effects of past failed missions and I don't want my nation, continent and generation to be destroyed while I yet live. Thus my decision to offer myself to get the necessary empowerments and equipments to save my land and humanity.

[a] I have decided to give out one of my kidneys, to whosoever that is willing to give us the necessary empowerments, and have genuine need, or knows someone who have need of kidney, any where in the world.

[b] I am also willing and available to transfer fifteen years of my life, by anointing or direct impartation {openly/privately} to anyone, willing and ready to give us the required financial strength to enable us truly stand independently. (at least, I've been privileged to negotiate and obtain extra grace period from God, for quite a few persons with positively impactful records, and still passionate, if given more time, especially the course of God).

[c] I and my lovely wife have equally resolved in agreement with God, to release our son to any divinely approved man/woman of God, or Godly, responsible man/woman with the necessary requisite giftings and understanding, to raise this fully ordained over five months young prophet of most rare history, in God's set standard, who will be ready to empower the, Olive-branch Missionaries' Field (O.M.F) to launch out for this generational mission.
N.b. OUR SON IS ANOTHER DIMENSIONAL RARE AND UNRECORDED TESTIMONY OF WALKING WITH GOD and at such, ZION IS NOT, and CANNOT BE FOR SALE, and stands to be retrieved SHOULD THE DIVINELY SET STANDARD FOR HIS UPBRINGING IS COMPROMISED.
For, "if any crises perforates Africa, then the world is on its way out, because presently Africa holds the world's stay", says, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thus, my firm decision to offer myself out to save her.
    Men and brethren, I bring this message to its close with this humble declaration that: if I have three of my kind in Nigeria, we shall build a new Nigeria in three (3) months, and if I have three (3) of me in Africa, we shall have a new Africa in nine (9) months.
   Thanks for your time once more, and. GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
God bless the continent of Africa!!
God bless the world!!!

Yours humbly in the Lord...

Evang. John-Sogbete Princewill.
Olive-branch Missionaries' Field (O.M.F)
08029643864, 08162337208, 08020528430, 09024745934.
Email:sogbeteprincewill@gmail.com
Twitter: @jspeelive.

For previous messages and other information, please visit:
www.messengerjspee..com

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE ANY OTHER CONTACTS OR CLAIMS APART FROM THESE ONES...thanks and please spread this message.

(1) (Reply)

how a facebook user differentiate Between Convenant University And Unilorin / Watch As Chimanda Ngozi Adichie Shut Down White Dude On What Recism Is / 3 Ways People Express Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.