Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair (923 Views)

Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by deantimes(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
THE Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, has raised the alarm, saying there were deliberate plots to ruin his reputation by forces “that are not comfortable with his campaign to rescue the nation from the vice grip of corruption.”

In a statement Thursday the EFCC boss said the plots were “already manifesting in clandestine campaigns of misinformation in the social media intended to impugn his integrity and pit him against certain interests both within and outside of government.”

“In the last week or so, the social media has been awash with fictitious reports, all painting an uncanny picture of desperation by Magu over his purported non-confirmation as substantive chair of the EFCC, and of stricture within the rank and file of the EFCC workforce leading to resignations,” the spokesperson for the anti-graft agency said in a statement Thursday.

“One of such reports is the one making the rounds in several gossip blogs with the title, “How EFCC’s Magu and Sahara Reporters Peddle Lies to the Media”.

“The report which is a parody of disingenuous invention of falsehood, is the handiwork of mischief makers hell-bent on causing disaffection between the Magu-led EFCC and the Executive on one hand, and the members of staff of the EFCC on the other.

“The EFCC wishes to put it on record that Mr. Magu does not bully anyone, and has not embarked on any mission aimed at blackmailing “some highly placed personalities in the country such as Emirs, President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointees” or any other individual, lowly or highly placed in the society.

“The allusion to “bullying” and “victimization” of EFCC staff is clearly designed to instigate the staff of the Commission against its leadership as there is no truth in it.

“For the records, no “senior EFCC core staff” has resigned from the Commission and insinuation of mass resignation at the Commission is mere scaremongering.

“The same applies to the claim that a sensitive unit has been set up in the Commission to “bug the phone lines” of some persons. This is mischief taken too far!

“Mr. Magu who is humbled by the rare privilege to serve the country. He has no axe to grind with any interest.

“I came to this job with an open mind to do my best for my country. My actions are dictated by my professional instinct and the love for my country. It is not personal and I have no issues with anybody.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/plots-underway-to-tarnish-my-image-magu-efcc-chair/

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Mujaheeeden: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2016
This idiot is scared of his image being tarnished whereas you ve made a mess of others.

Your image will not only be tarnished it won't be worth a shekel of silver

1 Like

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Mujaheeeden: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Magu should know that Karma is still dressing up and waiting for him.

Since he is the judge and jury

2 Likes

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by ojun50(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2016
U hv nt seen any tin yet
Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Siberia101: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2016
There are no plots Sir, Nigerians are only surprised you refused to investigate Abba Kyari's 500million Naira "Thank You Gift" from MTN, Buratai's estates in Dubai worth Billions Of Naira and Babachir Lawan 270million to clear Grasses...

Well APC Members are all Saints grin

I Stand With Senator Samuel Anyanwu too

1 Like

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Oladimejyy(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Siberia101:
There are no plots Sir, Nigerians are only surprised you refused to investigate Abba Kyari's 500million Naira "Thank You Gift" from MTN, Buratai's estates in Dubai worth Billions Of Naira and Babachir Lawan 270million to clear Grasses...

Well APC Members are all Saints grin

I Stand With Senator Samuel Anyanwu too
What are u typing sefit's not a crime to comment but it's a crime to type nonsense
Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Siberia101: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Oladimejyy:
What are u typing sefit's not a crime to comment but it's a crime to type nonsense

Oh when someone complains of corruption in this Government it's nonsense? grin

1 Like

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Which one is tarnishing of image again ?

Ayam not understanding.

Magu should join Fani Kayode inside cell. Is he better than Fani and others ?
Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by docadams: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oga magu, take solace in the saying that when everybody claps for you then something is wrong somewhere. Do your job rightly and overlook destructive criticism.
Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Mujaheeeden: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is Lalasticlala scared of Magu

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by omowolewa: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Magu, need to appear transparent.
Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by Splinz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Shut da Bleep up! You got no reputation to protect. Bunch of sanctimonious thieves!

Re: Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair by ificatchmodeh: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Okay o..
Matter never reach your side you the contact..
No be you wan make part of the so called recovered money dey "efcc "acct ba?..

E go soon reach you.
Careless! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Government Declares Fridays As Public Holiday / Army And Police Hijacked Election Materials In Rivers State. Saharareporters. / Ben Bruce At A Jam-fest In Awka Last Night- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.