Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

i - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / i (862 Views)

Nigerian Man Looking 4 Wife Goes On Punch Newpaper 2 Advertise Himself(Photo) / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by oxiide22(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Uhm!
Re: i by makelove2m(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2016
oxiide22:
Am 27yo cute handsome strong hardfucking guy looking matured sugar mummy, widow or loney woman for a good intimate r/ship

You don't need to come here if this is only your problem, get in touch with that old witch that is in your village, i learnt that she is rich in their spirit world, she can help you out....... I always meet fishbrain and attention seekers everywhere in N/L and this gets me thinking if our youths ever have anything to offer or hand over to the the next generation, i only see, prick and toto toto talk everywhere, while US and RUSSIANS were busy everywhere doing research, inventing new technologies that will replace old and outdated ones, we are singing praises for in this country............... I guess you use your brain properly, i know you can do it.................wishes you goodluck but not that of jonathan

1 Like

Re: i by ImmaculateIfy: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
oxiide22:
Am 27yo cute handsome strong hardfucking guy LOOKING MATURED sugar mummy, widow or LONEY woman for a good intimate r/ship
at the bolded I see
Re: i by Greenbullet(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dont go and work lazy idiot,alapa ma sise ,27 year old and you dey find sugar mummy.hmm rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Responsible Sister In Da House / Will U See Me / jjjjjjjjjjjjj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.