Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Impressions... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Impressions... (239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impressions... by chasewordz(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Impressions never really goes away, so it's true what they say about first impressions lasting forever. If so, I admonish we begin to create positive impressions of ourselves on a daily because we may never know what memories we are giving a mouth to mouth to and when we may need them to speak for us. Life is in circles and it's funny how things of the past evolves right through the present and making major headlines in a future yet to come. And the earlier we understand that our lives are judged by the beauty of the face we give to them, the sooner we begin to paint a perfect picture of ourselves and still maintaining that golden smile each time there's a glance through life's portrait.

Unfortunately, we often complain about how we are been treated wrongly by our friends, colleagues and families when we are the ones on actual fact imposing a permanent dent on our personality by the negative impressions we give of ourselves. And the truth is, no one else is to be blamed but us. Apparently, the kind of energy emanated will determine the level of hospitality arrayed to us. Many have missed out on life great opportunities due to the fact that they couldn't give a good account of themselves when it mattered most. And the worst thing about it all is that our attentions are not mostly called upon when these observations take place, so we just have to learn to be in our best behavior at all times because we may never know when and who's watching. And with that said, permit me to quickly share with you a story that just came to mind and hope we are able to relate it with our lives and learn a thing or two as there must be a reason it was orchestrated in my thoughts.

Read more here: https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/10/impressions.html

Visit my blog for more amazing write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

(1) (Reply)

The Best Season’s Gifts / Ricemass: A spokenthought / Give Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.