Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Should Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho Now? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho Now? (578 Views)

Mourinho Releases Statement Following Manchester United Sack / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Mourinho Now “best Paid Coach” & As Ronaldo Becomes “world Highest Paid Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho Now? by Footballyarn(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
This question might be too early to ask, but its very important.We all know that Manchester United are really struggling this season under Mourinho,although we all know that previous managers also had some difficulties managing united before the arrival of Jose Mourinho.

Manchester United lost yesterday in the UEROPA cup away to Fenerbahce yesterday night. It was really a fraustrating night for the united as one of their players got injured during the match.Apart from that United have been struggling in the English Premier League this season as they are having a very poor outing under Mourinho.

Although before now, we all know Mourinho as one of the best manager in the world,as he was fondly called "The Special One"at his former club Chelsea where his woes started in his last season at the club and he was sacked before he moved to Manchester United.

Immediately he was sacked at Chelsea , and the employing of Conte to take over at the club, Chelsea now seem to be moving up ,improving in their league games under Conte.This seems to pass a message that Mourinho and his decisions was the problem at Chelsea.

Some sections of Manchester United Fans in the UK are asking for the sack of Jose Mourinho and i support their request. In my opinion, i think Mourinho should be sacked now before it is too late.

View More Here:
http://footballyarn.com.ng/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=108i

Re: Should Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho Now? by khattab02: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sack him now?? I think that will be very very unfair. Moyes was given 7 months or so, Van Gaal two years and Jose should be given 4 months? No way.

It is very unfortunate that Man United are already in pieces at this stage of the season. Too bad!!! But not many of the players are performing. He need results and quick results but I am most disappointed in most of the players.
Re: Should Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho Now? by Makcollins(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Morihno is going no where. He must take mufc to where he take chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Apologizes, Will Guardiola Forgive? / Rohr To Use Egypt Friendly To Gauge Home-based Players / After Tragedy, Brazilian Club Chapecoence Named Copa SUDAMERICANA Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.