Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

It's New Working Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Via UC Mini Handler - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's New Working Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Via UC Mini Handler (973 Views)

How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick) / List Of Working Proxy Websites For Glo 0.00kobo Free Browsing Via Uc Mini / New Working Setting For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Via UC Mini Handler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's New Working Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Via UC Mini Handler by dollarprincess(f): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's here again New Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing with UC Mini Handler,
flex with Glo Unlimited N0.00kb Via UC Mini Handler, I know lots of people are experiencing difficulties in downloading large files with the former tweak. But with the new Glo Unlimited N0.00kb Via UC Mini Handler, you can now surf the net only if you simply follow the instructions below.

Do remember that;

a. It works only in UC mini handler web browser
b. No speed throttling
c. It doesn't power all apps
d. It is totally free (even with N0.00kb in your Glo sim)
e. It is unlimited

Note: You must be on Glo Pay As You Go (PAYU) plan to enjoy this Glo unlimited free browsing, if you are not yet on the plan, kindly text PAYU to 127. Once you have received a reply that "you are using data Pay As You Go to browse. Put your phone to Airflight Mode for a few seconds and off it back to the Normal Mode.
I would have Love to Drop the full settings here due to NL bots to ban me via this section i wont Read on here to See Full Settings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Extend Deadline On Expiration Of App On Blackberry Phone|smartphones / Meizu M1 Metal For Sale / Best Smartphones In 2016-2017 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.