Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja (2595 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by elvision1(m): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Lwkmooo! If you have watched the series "White Collars". Then you would know, some people are just smarter in tricks. No juju here. Even magicians use tricks of illusions to decieve you. Master the act and train your eyes to be alert, you would see the loopholes.

"Fool me once,shame on you,
fool me twice,shame on me for being same fool"
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by mychelyte(m): 4:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Greatzeus:
Nothing like Juju here,if it was Juju he doesn't have to collect the phone,as you are going with the phone it will just disappear,that' s juju.
This is purely scam,you were out smarted period. Your friend shouldn't have given him the phone back, that's the moment he scammed you. He collected the phone he sold to you back and gave you back your money And your friend didn't bother to check the money. No juju here, stop trying to defend yourselves, you were scammed period, but it could happen to anybody because the guy has been using this trick and he is good at it.
Sorry,you lost money not lives,you will surely make more.
Ogbeni it is real juju,exactly this happened to me August 18 this year at that same Ikeja.
Note;the idiot no even put hand inside pocket,I was looking him clearly.real fvcking juju will even took away your memory that moment so you won't even remember to count the money .after some minutes you see news paper with just #1,000
Na so them collect my 20k o,...funniest thing be say the guy no even reach me for age

1 Like

Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Homguy(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2016
cageboybravo:
so this happened to me and my friend yesterday and i decided to share it here for you to beware of this their trick see below cry

@lalasticlala please see this
iPhone 6s for 30k, hehehe, you guys set yourselves up mehn!
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by scarycuteface(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lmao
Re: Please Always Pay Deaf Ears To Those Road Side Guys In Computer Village, Ikeja by Dandsome: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmm awooof dey really run belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soda Fire: Unboxing, Review And First Impression / Android Free Bible Download / Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.