Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (photos) (928 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks N500k Purple Spandex Balenciaga Boots (photos) / Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (photos) by Nnamdisblog(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
ROC Nation star Tiwa Savage is getting set to drop another video project as photos from a new shoot hit the net.

Tiwa is pictured perfect in Ankara prints outfit and boots.

And despite the criticism that has trailed the photo,the mother of one still has her fans drooling over her sexy pose.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/tiwa-savage-slays-in-ankara-outfits-and.html?m=1

Re: Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (photos) by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I reserve my comment

Space booking activated
Re: Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
See her fore -head like old grinding stone tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots (photos) by Came: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
This one no enter, I begiiiiiii.

(1) (Reply)

Jenifer Akindele, Having A Crazy Xmas Dance Competition With Family [pics Video] / Davido, Phyno, Burnaboy And Friends Having Full Time Fun With Phyno (pics,video) / Soulja Boy Taunts Chris Brown By Posing With His Ex And Calls Her B**ch(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.