Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,646 members, 7,854,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. (19701 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering / EFCC Arraigns Two Access Bank Staff For £100,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by ArabMopol(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
End time pastor... see his bulge eyes like person way eat jollof rice for night...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by bonna4u(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
odiboo:
I happen to live on the street (Abuja lane,Dline PH) where this occurred. First of the subject is totally wrong, I opened the thread and can't put in words the shock I experienced when I saw it was Pastor West.
He sold his land to a certain Lawyer for an agreed sum of money. Lawyer paid part of it, it was short 10mil, which he promised to pay a month later. 2 months passed and lawyer didn't come thru with said payment. Someone else came and negotiated to buy the land, Pastor West sold it, went to the lawyer with the deposit he made, Lawyer refused to take it, said it should have yielded interest if he had done business with it. So he should add the interest or give him the land.
How is this fraud on the pastor's part? How?
This could be the truth. Pastor should have notified the first buyer of the new development before selling imho though.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by back2sender: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfroBlue:
One day 9ja history books will tell the story of the great works of the EFCC in the 2016-20** era. wink

i think the ancestors are smiling!
2016-2023. No shaking!!!!!
shitting in thier pants now
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by juman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by darlington64: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Efcc always fabricating stories to paint people black, if you have to speak with this man now you will find out that the story is nothing near what the anti graft agency has reported
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by Ake1: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
SimpleBea:

All these fake pastors spoiling God's name all around just for their selfish and dubious interests.
Repent or Burn in Hell!
Which is original? All of them fraudsters
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by Pringlez: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
odiboo:
I happen to live on the street (Abuja lane,Dline PH) where this occurred. First of the subject is totally wrong, I opened the thread and can't put in words the shock I experienced when I saw it was Pastor West.
He sold his land to a certain Lawyer for an agreed sum of money. Lawyer paid part of it, it was short 10mil, which he promised to pay a month later. 2 months passed and lawyer didn't come thru with said payment. Someone else came and negotiated to buy the land, Pastor West sold it, went to the lawyer with the deposit he made, Lawyer refused to take it, said it should have yielded interest if he had done business with it. So he should add the interest or give him the land.

Chai!!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
odiboo:

Thank you. Chills ran through my spine. I also lived near Abuja lane and I am a close friend of the family. I can say Pastor West is one of the few good men I know.

I lived at Oromineke layout, D/Line. So, you know I am close.

Thanks for your explanation and I hope Pastor sorts this out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
pring:
99% of pastors are scammers.
Only interested in church business, tithe n Offerings.
I can never trust any.
U know, U are RIGHT......

May God bless U.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by SimpleBea(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kai! Stop saying that. Don't bring curse upon yourself.
Ake1:

Which is original? All of them fraudsters

Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by dsenator: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Am glad that almost all of our responses to this thread show that we are all against what this so called pastor has done.When it comes to a politician that is being investigated,we are always divided on our opinions.What i sincerely want us to know is the fact that more than 90% of our politicians dont have the genuine interest of the common people at heart.APC,PDP or even APGA card carrying politicians in Nigeria are the same and their aim of seeking elective offices is ONLY to enrich themselves.
Corruption or stealing has got no other name and we should always think twice before jumping to defend any politician that is under investigation.
Anybody that is beign investigated by the EFCC whether a pastor,a judge,an engineer or even a politician should be left to face the music.They dont mean well for us and we should not pity them as well.
Their children and families are not facing the recession that the common people are facing in the country now and i srongly believe that many of them are not even in Nigeria.
Forgive me nairalanders for diverting a little bit from the main topic but i think they are somehow related.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by luswitz(f): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
odiboo:
I never judge based on wat dey put on social media, there is always a different story to what dey put up for d masses to believe.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by Briee(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sad

That's my Pastor.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by Briee(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
odiboo:
Thanks for your post. Pastor west is my Pastor. I was shock to see this but all thanks to you for clearing the doubt of many. I pray God to see him through this. Once again thanks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. by DLuciano: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
odiboo:
Yes sir, so shock to see pastor west under this caption. Thanks for giving us an insight of what travailed. He is a fine gentleman, a pastor whom I know very well. I once worked under him in the ministry, I tell you he is a disciplined pastor who fears God and law abiding. May God, who saw Joseph through his ordeal when Portiphar's wife accused him wrongly and was thrown into prison see my pastor Nimi West through. I remember he lost his daughter I think sometimes last year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Battery Thief Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Kidnapped Daughter Of Kenyan Senior Magistrate Found Dead, Body Dumped / Gunmen Attack Students Hostel, Shoot A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.