Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Remember-tayo-bba-he's-back-trying-his-hands-on-music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember-tayo-bba-he's-back-trying-his-hands-on-music (837 Views)

Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) / 2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember-tayo-bba-he's-back-trying-his-hands-on-music by Sivao(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh yeah! Tayo Faniran from Big Brother Africa 2014 is back in the news. This time it’s all about him attempting to make a comeback into the music business. If you recall he did mention that his interests were in music.

Tayo Faniran who now co-owns King Kong records with his childhood friend Olalekan Olaleye known as Lekan-Kingkong is ready to drop a new track in the coming weeks titled, “Girl or Money”…. Yea, I know. What a title. It is produced by Samklef , who’s responsible for some of the biggest hits of the past decade including Don’t Dull & Pakurukmo.

The video has been shot, and right now we’re just waiting for it to drop so we can listen and judge. Speaking on why he’s been lowkey recently, Tayo said “I’ve been getting a lot of calls and messages from my fans wondering what I’ve been up to lately, well I’ve been working and they are about to see the results. This song will change alot, can’t wait for you all to listen to it”.

More on Theheadlinerng.com #TheheadlinerNG

Re: Remember-tayo-bba-he's-back-trying-his-hands-on-music by Raydos: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Who is he? wink
Re: Remember-tayo-bba-he's-back-trying-his-hands-on-music by Sivao(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2016
he won big brother Africa few years back, be like say the money is about to finish
Re: Remember-tayo-bba-he's-back-trying-his-hands-on-music by OKorowanta: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Sivao:
he won big brother Africa few years back, be like say the money is about to finish

No! He did not win.
He only won Big Brother Ayiri (BBA)

(1) (Reply)

The Weeknd Admits He Uses Drugs For Inspiration - VERGE24.COM / When Your PASTOR Is Only After Your "TITHE & OFFERING" / Davido Having Fun In His Hotel Room As He Sings His New Song (pics & Vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.