Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Year Old Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Year Old Marriage (369 Views)

Yoruba Groups Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria / Outrage As Video Of 15-year-old Girl Having Sex With 8 Men In Imo State Surfaces / Outrage As Video Of 15-year-old Girl Having Sex With 8 Men In Imo State Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Year Old Marriage by Dannysblog: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
A 40-year-old man, AbdulRahman Immam, on Friday prayed an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve his 15-year-old marriage to his wife, Falilat Immam, for alleged troublesome behaviour.
Immam, a residence of Akerebiata Area in Ilorin, told the court that the wife he married since 2001 had suddenly turned against him.
He said their marriage was contracted in 2001 and had produced two children, Mariam, 13, and Zainab, 10.
“I am tired of her troublesome behaviour, she fights with neighbours a lot and whenever I tried to stop her she turns against me.
"Your honour, I want an end to this marriage because i have non interest in her again. I think we are no more compatible because she really lacks understanding and i dont have passion for her again", he said

Read more @ http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2016/11/husband-seeks-dissolution-of-15-year.html

(1) (Reply)

Handbill Distubution Using Roller Skaters / Mtn Network Down Nationwide?! / Depression And Suicidal Thoughts Among People...(lets Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.