Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 (1249 Views)

I Need Metal Gear Phantom Pain Solid 5 For PC / Installing PES Patch On Ps3 / Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hi just finished the prologue Ground Zero and was shocked to see how short it was, so anyone selling the Phantom Pain though i have new in mind but if fairly used as long as it's clean i don't mind.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
pcguru1:
Hi just finished the prologue Ground Zero and was shocked to see how short it was, so anyone selling the Phantom Pain though i have new in mind but if fairly used as long as it's clean i don't mind.
How much do you wanna pay for it.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
pcguru1:
How much do you wanna pay for it?
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
How much do you wanna pay for it?

New or fairly used ? That will determine my fear is getting engrossed and discovering a part can't load
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
pcguru1:

New or fairly used ? That will determine my fear is getting engrossed and discovering a part can't load
Tested okay and fully functional.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Tested okay and fully functional.

how about 4.5 ?
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
pcguru1:

how about 4.5 ?
your location?
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
your location?

Lagos, specifically Gbagada close to deeper life, if it's possible for Saturday i can pay transportation.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
pcguru1:

Lagos, specifically Gbagada close to deeper life, if it's possible for Saturday i can pay transportation.
let's chat on whatsapp 07039224271
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
let's chat on whatsapp 07039224271

you're not responding on whatsapp
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Anyone else willing to sell holla pls
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Still looking for a seller staying close to the mainland
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell The Metal Gear Phantom Pain On PS3 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thread closed: Bought from http://www.iexgames.com/ and they delivered the same day. and new

(1) (Reply)

* / Need Our Advise / Cristiano Ronaldo Officially Named FIFA 18 Global Cover Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.