Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri (1101 Views)

Watch The Statement Made By Fashola Before He Became Minister Of Power (video) / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by clara472: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016

A former special assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on new media, Reno Omokri has once again slammed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, over the arrest of Reuben Abati, his former principal’s spokesman.

Omokri wondered why Amaechi was appointed a minister despite allegations leveled against him.
He wondered why the minister of transportation was allowed to walk scott-free after he allegedly stole N235m, while Abati, who only got N50m, was in jail.

“Reuben Abati allegedly got ₦50 million from Dasuki and goes to jail. Rotimi Amaechi admittedly spends $500k (₦235 million at today’s rate) on a one day dinner for Soyinka and becomes a minister! Welcome to the new Nigeria!” He said via a tweet on his Twitter timeline.

In a post on his social media handle, he said, “With all due respect, Kemi Adeosun cannot be able to pullout the economic magic that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will pullout.

“For example, the President took about six months to set a cabinet after which he replaced Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala with Kemi Adeosun who has a bachelor degree in economics from the University of East London. I schooled in London and I know that the University is not a really well ranked university.

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/abati-in-jail-over-n50m-but-amaechi-stole-n235m-and-became-minister-omokri/
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by kinibigdeal(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
When is not an APC member
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by DropShot: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
So, Omokri wants PMB to base his decisions on mere allegations that lack substance? Una no serious.

kinibigdeal:
When is not an APC member
Let Wike take him to court if those allegations are true. After all, it's almost a year since his commission submitted its report purportedly indicting Amaechi.

Why is it so difficult for Rivers state govt to sue Amaechi to court. Abi, im get immunity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by sammyj: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Stupid and one of the most irresponsible comment. Because somebody got away with this Scam now makes it right for Abati. Garaaut of hear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by MalcoImX: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tell us how much you stole Omokri. If it's less than N50 million, we'll beg Magu to leave you.

5 Likes

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by DropShot: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Tell us how much you stole Omokri, if it's less than N50 million, we'll leave you.
Don't mind the shameless guy.
He's not contesting that Abati ate the forbidden yam, but wants Amaechi to be arrested for substance-less allegations.

When has failure to catch all thieves become a ground to set another caught thief free? Their arguments always stand logic on its head.

7 Likes

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by DAMIGHT(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
That is one of the different btw PDP & APC....join apc 2day and bcome new creature(saint) and behold all old things(sin,stealin and robery) are paz away...
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Adiola(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
The way these Yoruba's support evil is mind blowing amaechi is not corrupt just mere allegation ,pls is Ruben abati case not allegation has any court found him guity look if by any means power changes hands to any region in the south I bet Yoruba's ll be so sidelined that it ll be consider filth y are we so unstable what is wrong us y are other tribes seeing us saboteurs why can we have something we can live for the other one Hausa guy look at me and said our tribe is the reason buharis govt is lying left right center and back ,than buhari an honest man but due to the way the Yorubas are hyping him ,he has no option than to lie to cover his failure pls let us change
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Olekiri the appropriate comparison is that Patience laudered $15m dollars over N15B is not in jail while mr. Share Abati only stole N50m naira is sleeping jail

3 Likes

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Badtman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Instead Make dis Black Mumu Reno face his Pastorprenuship Ministry He dey find trouble like FFK and Aiding Criminal whose the Aso Rock Evil sprit has finished with,

Meanwhile Bloggers and dia Fake lies below

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by demolinka(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
This guy and his sanctimonious mind. Where was he when billions of dollars meant to equip soldiers and stop little children from becoming orphans, recklessly devoured among selfish few? He played dead, and now wishes to be reckoned with as a vibrant opposition. I hope when EFCC's searchlight beams on him, he would sing the 'witch hunt' song with the energy he's shouting with now.
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by DropShot: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
[s]
Adiola:
The way these Yoruba's support evil is mind blowing amaechi is not corrupt just mere allegation ,pls is Ruben abati case not allegation has any court found him guity look if by any means power changes hands to any region in the south I bet Yoruba's ll be so sidelined that it ll be consider filth y are we so unstable what is wrong us y are other tribes seeing us saboteurs why can we have something we can live for the other one Hausa guy look at me and said our tribe is the reason buharis govt is lying left right center and back ,than buhari an honest man but due to the way the Yorubas are hyping him ,he has no option than to lie to cover his failure pls let us change
[/s]
Yorubas don't support thieves in any form. If there is any concrete evidence against Amaechi, Wike should sue him to court. I bet that, that singular action will force PMB to drop him from his cabinet. But to expect PMB to drop him on frivolous accusations leveled against him because of his political choice amounts to plain silliness. It won't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Siberia101: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Reno your thinking atimes dey Taya me....

Go and find a job

1 Like

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Mujaheeeden: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
DropShot:
So, [s]Omokri wants PMB to base his decisions on mere allegations that lack substance? Una no serious.

Let Wike take him to court if those allegations are true. After all, it's almost a year since his commission submitted its report purportedly indicting Amaechi.

Why is it so difficult for Rivers state govt to sue Amaechi to court. Abi, im get immunity?[/s]

what stops EFCC from investigating Amaechi? You need this

Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Kingsley1000(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
WE SHOULD STOP BEING PREJUDICIAL AND LET BUHARI ARREST CORRUPTION IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Adiola(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Yorubas don't support thieves in any form. If there is any concrete evidence against Amaechi, Wike should sue him to court. I bet that, that singular action will force PMB to drop him from his cabinet. But to expect PMB to drop him on frivolous accusations leveled against him because of his political choice amounts to plain silliness. It won't happen.
who has found him guilty u or efcc you guys are the number one enemy of this country when the table turns around don't scream due process
Re: Abati In Jail Over N50m But Amaechi Stole N235m And Became Minister – Omokri by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
what stops EFCC from investigating Amaechi? You need this

Yhu are right nieger

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! I Overpaid Delta State Government / More Money Spent In The North Than In The Southern Region Since Indepen - Report / Breaking: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Senator Bassey Etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.