Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) (832 Views)

Hausa People Are The Most Intelligent Nigerians For Not Falling For MMM SCAM / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM! Scam Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) by JimloveTM(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
MMM - Scam or Real (A Report by JimloveTM)

MMM is growing in Nigeria admist NEWS of it's crumble in Zimbabwe and some other countries. What really is MMM & are they geniune or a bunch of scammers?

I have taken out real time admist my busy schedule as a developer to examine MMM & my aim in this report is to open your eyes to the benefits & dangers as well and leave you with a choice to make.

First, M-M-M is a Ponzi Scheme (according to Wikipedia). A Ponzi scheme is NOT originally designed to be a fraudulent scheme but it is viewed globally as fraudulent because it will eventually crumble. But before it crumbles, a whole lot of persons would have made their money and much more, and after it crumbles, some will lose and weep. (Do not get me wrong, am not against the scheme as it has brought joy to a whole lot of persons, but I want Nigerians to understand before they make a choice.)

Let me explain using an illustration what a Ponzi scheme is. Mr A joins the network, pays and waits for his money to grow. Mr B joins the network some hours or days or months later, pays and wait for his money to grow. The network owners take part of Mr B's money & credits Mr A. Mr C joins the network some hours or days or months later, pays and wait for his money to grow. The network owners takes part of Mr C's money and shares it between Mr A & B. Likewise when Mr W joins the network, he pays and wait for his money to grow. The network takes Mr W's money shares it with Mr A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, & V. Finally when the last man or set of people to join the network let's say Mr Z joins and pays and wait for his money to grow, he will be disappointed because there is no one else to be pay or "help" him as it is called. It's like taking from peter to pay paul, and taking from john to pay peter and paul, then who pays John?

In the pyramid like illustration above, the people that makes the most of the money are Mr A, B, C,, D, E, F, G, H... in that other, while the people who make the least will be Mr Y, X, W, V, U..., in that other.

Having said all these, MMM may be worth the risk considering the following points.
- Life is all about risk.
- Travelling via air is extremely risky but you still travel. Why?
- Current Economic recession

To maximize your investment and not get trapped in the Ponzi,
* Be wise, & know when to pull out.
* Invest only what you can risk - not your entire savings or earnings, so that if you are Mr Z, you can easily forgo it. I even learnt you can start with as little as N1,000 from their official website. Fair enough
* Withdraw frequently at least every month or at most every 3 months.
* Don't get greedy, if you ask any football gambler, he will be in a better position to explain what greed is.
* Do more of referrals so if the Ponzi crumbles on you, you only lose your referred money.

Now I have dwelt on the Risks of MMM above. Are there any benefits at all for the Mr A's to Mr W, and how do I know am not Mr Z?
Here are the benefits of the Scheme as outlined on my blog here:

1. You can register with as little as N1,000 or as high as N2,000,000 but before you can qualify for the registration bonus of 20 dollars and other benefits, you should have deposited up to N20,000.

2. Any amount you deposit also called "PROVIDE HELP", whether N1,000, N2,000, N20,000, N50,000, N1,000,000, grows by 30% every month. So let's say you Provide a Help of N50,000, you will have N65,000 after 30 days, N84,500 after 60 days, N110,000 after 3 months, and N1.2 Million after 12 months, but if i were you, i will withdraw every month or at most every 3 months. "I no wan hear say dem shoot bird say him mama fly

See the full benefits & the rest report here....
http://blog.thinkysolutions.com/145159/mmm-scam-or-real-a-report-by-jimoh-okoh
Re: MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) by maxti: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sorry, I had to stop reading from ur third paragraph.
You don't seem to know it works.
Re: MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) by nurez305(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Scam
Re: MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) by temydee(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
JimloveTM:
MMM - Scam or Real (A Report by JimloveTM)

MMM is growing in Nigeria admist NEWS of it's crumble in Zimbabwe and some other countries. What really is MMM & are they geniune or a bunch of scammers?

I have taken out real time admist my busy schedule as a developer to examine MMM & my aim in this report is to open your eyes to the benefits & dangers as well and leave you with a choice to make.

First, M-M-M is a Ponzi Scheme (according to Wikipedia). A Ponzi scheme is NOT originally designed to be a fraudulent scheme but it is viewed globally as fraudulent because it will eventually crumble. But before it crumbles, a whole lot of persons would have made their money and much more, and after it crumbles, some will lose and weep. (Do not get me wrong, am not against the scheme as it has brought joy to a whole lot of persons, but I want Nigerians to understand before they make a choice.)

Let me explain using an illustration what a Ponzi scheme is. Mr A joins the network, pays and waits for his money to grow. Mr B joins the network some hours or days or months later, pays and wait for his money to grow. The network owners take part of Mr B's money & credits Mr A. Mr C joins the network some hours or days or months later, pays and wait for his money to grow. The network owners takes part of Mr C's money and shares it between Mr A & B. Likewise when Mr W joins the network, he pays and wait for his money to grow. The network takes Mr W's money shares it with Mr A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, & V. Finally when the last man or set of people to join the network let's say Mr Z joins and pays and wait for his money to grow, he will be disappointed because there is no one else to be pay or "help" him as it is called. It's like taking from peter to pay paul, and taking from john to pay peter and paul, then who pays John?

In the pyramid like illustration above, the people that makes the most of the money are Mr A, B, C,, D, E, F, G, H... in that other, while the people who make the least will be Mr Y, X, W, V, U..., in that other.

Having said all these, MMM may be worth the risk considering the following points.
- Life is all about risk.
- Travelling via air is extremely risky but you still travel. Why?
- Current Economic recession

To maximize your investment and not get trapped in the Ponzi,
* Be wise, & know when to pull out.
* Invest only what you can risk - not your entire savings or earnings, so that if you are Mr Z, you can easily forgo it. I even learnt you can start with as little as N1,000 from their official website. Fair enough
* Withdraw frequently at least every month or at most every 3 months.
* Don't get greedy, if you ask any football gambler, he will be in a better position to explain what greed is.
* Do more of referrals so if the Ponzi crumbles on you, you only lose your referred money.

Now I have dwelt on the Risks of MMM above. Are there any benefits at all for the Mr A's to Mr W, and how do I know am not Mr Z?
Here are the benefits of the Scheme as outlined on my blog here:

1. You can register with as little as N1,000 or as high as N2,000,000 but before you can qualify for the registration bonus of 20 dollars and other benefits, you should have deposited up to N20,000.

2. Any amount you deposit also called "PROVIDE HELP", whether N1,000, N2,000, N20,000, N50,000, N1,000,000, grows by 30% every month. So let's say you Provide a Help of N50,000, you will have N65,000 after 30 days, N84,500 after 60 days, N110,000 after 3 months, and N1.2 Million after 12 months, but if i were you, i will withdraw every month or at most every 3 months. "I no wan hear say dem shoot bird say him mama fly

See the full benefits & the rest report here....
http://blog.thinkysolutions.com/145159/mmm-scam-or-real-a-report-by-jimoh-okoh
Yea I quite agree with your explanations about MMM.
My simple advice for new and old entrants would be not to get caught up in the act. Period!
So that when its downfall emanates there won't be any regrets of financial loss.
The CBN Governor is already frowning against the Ponzi scheme and warns investors to desist from it. I'm so sure any moment from on,the government would place ban on it. You can read https:///oXPDGb for more information on that.
Re: MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) by Flexherbal(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
maxti:
Sorry, I had to stop reading from ur third paragraph.
You don't seem to know his it works.
I thinks so.
From what one of my customers explained to me , even mr A will still put money. It does not stop at Mr Z.
I think those that are in it should explain it better.
Re: MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) by maxti: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
temydee:

Yea I quite agree with your explanations about MMM.
My simple advice for new and old entrants would be not to get caught up in the act. Period!
So that when its downfall emanates there won't be any regrets of financial loss.
The CBN Governor is already frowning against the Ponzi scheme and warns investors to desist from it. I'm so sure any moment from on,the government would place ban on it. You can read https:///oXPDGb for more information on that.

A government who can't keep her promises to her citizens should keep shut n focus on other issues

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / How To Double Your Bitcoin 17/01/2017 / Bitcoin Buyers And Seller In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.