Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Antonio Conte: I Don't Regrets Not Signing Lukaku Because Of This Striker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte: I Don't Regrets Not Signing Lukaku Because Of This Striker (438 Views)

Arsene Wenger Reveals The Player He Regrets Not Signing For Arsenal / Antonio Conte : I Regret Selling Nemanja Matic / Mourinho Aim A Jibe At Conte – “I Should Cry Every Week About United Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte: I Don't Regrets Not Signing Lukaku Because Of This Striker by alexpombo4: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Manager Antonio Conte has insisted that he has no regrets
after failing to re-sign Romelu Lukaku during the summer
transfer window because of in-form Diego Costa.
Chelsea made several attempts to bring the striker back to
Stamford Bridge but failed to agree a fee last summer.
Chelsea, who will host Everton tomorrow at Stamford
Bridge , was asked to pay £75 million for the player they
sold for just £28 million two years ago.
Chelsea began the campaign with one gallant striker Diego
Costa and £33.1 million summer signing Michy Batshuayi.
Lukaku on the other hand has continued his fine form for
Everton with seven goals so far, with Costa leading with
one goal.
continue here http://bluegistsdaily..in/2016/11/antonio-conte-i-don-regrets-not-signing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Andy Murray Becomes World Number 1 / Footballers Association Rebukes Man U Coach, Jose Mourinho Over His Treatment / Iwobi's Skill Against Algeria Marvel Fans On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.