Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All (6872 Views)

Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by NaijaEfcc: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2016
WealthyGeek:

Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
lol u don ever see dangote or adenuga even ifeanyi uba or tony elumelu do advert? u r such a good person but Bros enjoy and make money alone grin

1 Like

Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by xecuter(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2016
chai legend of tomorrow don finish dis one life o
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by McWhillion(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
sammyomal:
Al Bielek claims that he spent six weeks in the year 2137 and two years in the year 2749.
I stopped reading at the point where he was spending "two" years in 2749!!!

1 Like

Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
What happened to buhari? grin
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teague4league:

Nothing like WW3 with every country strengthening their nuclear weapon, those that have the strength to start it knows what the repercussion will be
keep deceiving yourself brother
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Oahray: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lmao! grin
I've read better sci-fi stuff. This one no just follow.
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Oahray: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
McWhillion:

lol. You noticed that too. Very watery tale. grin
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by dtruseeker(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
cutiedave:
Guy all dose one wey u talk no concern me joor

Just tell me weather klaus die for originals(i pray he doesn't...)

And weather na sam, dean or castiel finally die for supernatural...

Finally, how dem finish game of thrones??
if Klaus die for originals, na d end of d series be dat
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by olysexy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
na weed joor
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by ColourMeAmazing: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pls what's the title of this movie?
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Great scott! shocked what in d name of sir Isaac H Newton are u trying to say? Lol the film back to de future comes to mind
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by majour(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
cutiedave:
Guy all dose one wey u talk no concern me joor

Just tell me weather klaus die for originals(i pray he doesn't...)

And weather na sam, dean or castiel finally die for supernatural...

Finally, how dem finish game of thrones??
My nigga, I dey feel u die, but Klaus no fit die sha, there Is no originals without Klaus and Elijah

Supernatural done tire me this days, this new season done dey pointless to me o, they for just end am for God and em sister na, plus why Lucifer con bad this time, tot he settled with God already, why still hating, well by the way, I rep DEAN all the way

Game of thrones? Na Jon snow and deanyres time to rule o
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by majour(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lucasiangrey:
Countries like U.S.A will have of top secret research works but not like time travel.the physics is very clear;it's not possible for matter to travel to the past and more difficult to travel to the future.
Have u heard of the Mandela effect and cern new celebrated breakthrough, don't be too sure boss, read up to catch up with the latest development

1 Like

Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by majour(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
DrayZee:
Did Vandal Savage take over the world by then?

Well, there's no way that by then, the world wouldn't have had an alternative territory somewhere else in space.
A lot of DC comics fans here I see, vandal salvage, lovelyy grin
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by cutiedave(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
majour:
My nigga, I dey feel u die, but Klaus no fit die sha, there Is no originals without Klaus and Elijah

Supernatural done tire me this days, this new season done dey pointless to me o, they for just end am for God and em sister na, plus why Lucifer con bad this time, tot he settled with God already, why still hating, well by the way, I rep DEAN all the way

Game of thrones? Na Jon snow and deanyres time to rule o
I feel ur analysis bro...

I think say na only me no feel dis season12 of supernatural...dem just scatter d storyline...dey shld have ended it in season 11...

Me sef dey rep dean o...dat guy is just freaking good
I like d way he plays his role with a bit of humor...

1 Like

Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by operave: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Abeg can u spend two years in a year. Just wondering!!!
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Geofavor:
grin grin grin

Teempakguy, johnydon22, what do you think? Is this guy high, or is there a probability he isn't? grin
this is a possible symptom of schizophrenia.

one can only feel sorry for him.
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Geofavor(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Teempakguy:
this is a possible symptom of schizophrenia.

one can only feel sorry for him.
hmm.
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Capslock01: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2016
McWhillion:

Sorry sir, I need xfire achieving the dream pdf. I lost the one I downloaded early this year and the link you provided is no more working.

Thanks, should I PM?
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by McWhillion(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Capslock01:

Sorry sir, I need xfire achieving the dream pdf. I lost the one I downloaded early this year and the link you provided is no more working.

Thanks, should I PM?

Use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzov4jto6boyapq/ACHIEVING%20THE%20DREAM%20CAREER.pdf?dl=0
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Capslock01: 2:04am On Dec 23, 2016
McWhillion:

Use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzov4jto6boyapq/ACHIEVING%20THE%20DREAM%20CAREER.pdf?dl=0

Thanks bro, I've downloaded it but quite different from the other one. Same content but different arrangements.
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by McWhillion(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Yeah, I edited it. You can have the link to the other one too
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3htl1ywh6htv5q/ACHIEVING%20THE%20DREAM%20CAREER%20my%20story%20my%20lessons..COMPLETE.pdf?dl=0
Capslock01:

Thanks bro, I've downloaded it but quite different from the other one. Same content but different arrangements.

1 Like

Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Capslock01: 3:13am On Dec 26, 2016
McWhillion:
Yeah, I edited it. You can have the link to the other one too
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3htl1ywh6htv5q/ACHIEVING%20THE%20DREAM%20CAREER%20my%20story%20my%20lessons..COMPLETE.pdf?dl=0

Thanks sir, I appreciate. I've downloaded both.
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Where is the man?

:
Show me the man and i will tell you his family name in future tense.
Re: Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years In The Future 2749 Tells All by benELOHIM7(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Can consciousness travel back and forth in time? Yes! Hence the op's post may be true. You talk of matter as if you dont know matter is an illusion
Lucasiangrey:
Countries like U.S.A will have of top secret research works but not like time travel.the physics is very clear;it's not possible for matter to travel to the past and more difficult to travel to the future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weirdest Moments In History / Federal Polytechnic Idah 2011/2012 Admission List / Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.