Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt (3490 Views)

Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? / The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by EmerieUduchukwu(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By the Anambra State Government

* By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu

Today, I can confirm that Oil mogul and CEO of Capital Oil and Gas, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has single handedly commenced the grading of the Okpunoeze Bus Stop - Umuezeagu Road. The road which leads to Nnewi Hotel, Uruagu Nnewi of Nnewi North Local Government, Anambra State, is one of the very bad roads in the state.

Nnewi, the manufacturing heartland of Nigeria and heartbeat of the South-East geopolitical zone has the worst road network in Anambra state. Majority of the few tarred roads in the area were constructed by former governors Chris Ngige and Dame Virgy Etiaba. However sadly, the area was almost abandoned by the Peter Obi's administration and is currently totally neglected by the government led by Chief Willie Obiano despite the fact that the father of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was a son of Nnewi.

Before Ifeanyi Ubah's intervention, Okpunoeze and Umuezeagu both in Uruagu Nnewi were no go areas as the community road network was the worst in Nnewi community.

It is also important to note that this road is not the first road project embarked by Dr. Ubah. The oil mogul single handedly constructed an interlock road network powered by 24/7 stable electricity in Umuanuka Otolo Nnewi and that road remains the only road designed and constructed with interlock, and also the only road network that has never witnessed power interruption for over two years in Anambra state.

I criticise when necessary and I also praise when necessary, therefore it won't be fair if I fail to commend Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah for his patriotic spirit. They say that charity begins at home and Dr. Ubah has made many to agree with that school of thought.

Finally, a big shame to the government of Anambra State led by Chief Willie Obiano. It's getting close to three years that the governor assumed office as the number one citizen of the state but he is yet to execute any meaningful policy especially on infrastructure in various parts of the state. I don't want to talk about the collapsing walls of Jericho described as bridges in Awka, that will be a story for another day.

- Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by tukdi: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
What Peter Obi could not do as governor. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Siberia101: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Obiano loyalist its show

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
EmerieUduchukwu:
Photos: [s]If

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Kingsley1000(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
OGA UBAH HOW MANY ROADS HAVE U DONE IN OTOLO NNEWI?

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by rapistomenka: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50766111:

Other Anambra rich dudes tarred roads in there communities without making noise, he is not the first neither last

Which one did you or your father tar

Nekwe onye nkea.....must everything be politicized undecided

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by hisgrace090: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Peter obi did so many roads in nnewi.
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
rapistomenka:

How about you and your father Most Ubah drag gov Obiano in his charitable works to his community, we have so many rich Anambarians building, Hospitals, houses for the poor, fixing roads, stadiums, schools, IT centers, Skill acquisition centers, Police station etc in their communities, he's not the first

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Jakpon: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50766111:

Other Anambra rich dudes tarred roads in there communities without making noise, he is not the first neither last
afonja what concenrs yu if Ifeanyi Ubah makes noise about what he does? How is it the business of you yoloba people? Why dont you go mind your business in your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo. Afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Jakpon: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
rapistomenka:

dont mind that afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by rapistomenka: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50766579:

How about you and your father Most Ubah drag gov Obiano in his charitable works to his community, we have so many rich Anambarians building, Hospitals, houses for the poor, fixing roads, stadiums, schools, IT centers, Skill acquisition centers, Police station etc in their communities, he's not the first

Are you Obiano Must you dictate for someone how he/she celebrate when an award is won?

If Obiano had tarred the road, Ubah wouldn't have seen the avenue to do or say whatever he is doing/saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by dEastActivist: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50766111:

Guy stop, you are taking this too far.
We should hold our leaders accountable before the privileged citizens.
Last time I checked, Nnewi is not just a community but an emerging city which has been a major determining factor of the state IGR.
Other indisputable fact is that obiano is the governor of the state and not for any particular town.

With these I see no reason whatsoever why Nnewi should be deprived of certain amenities and infrastructures to merge with its rapid urban development and the huge state tax influx.

Please be guided with your utterances.
We are not known to politicise everything just to uplift mediocrity above merit. Count me out.
I love every inch of the state and will support development across boards putting in mind our top lovely cities, Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi which should have the highest priorities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
rapistomenka:

Are you Obiano Must you dictate for someone how he/she celebrate when an award is won?

If Obiano had tarred the road, Ubah wouldn't have seen the avenue to do or say whatever he is doing/saying
Are you Ifeanyi, why will you quote me grin

Udo!
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
dEastActivist:

Guy stop, you are taking this too far.
We should hold our leaders accountable before the privileged citizens.
Last time I checked, Nnewi is not just a community but an emerging city which has been a major determining factor of the state IGR.
Other indisputable fact is that obiano is the governor of the state and not for any particular town.

With these I see no reason whatsoever why Nnewi should be deprived of certain amenities and infrastructures to merge with its rapid urban development and the huge state tax influx.

Please be guided with your utterances.
We are not known to politicise everything just to uplift mediocrity above merit. Count me out.
I love every inch of the state and will support development across boards putting in mind our top lovely cities, Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi which should have the highest priorities.
Same with me I love every inch of my state and Igbo nation at large, sorry for my post

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jakpon:
[s] afonja what concenrs yu if Ifeanyi Ubah makes noise about what he does? How is it the business of you yoloba people? Why dont you go mind your business in your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo. Afonja[/s]
Mkpi! you no go face your poor region, Igbo wana be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by dEastActivist: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50767129:

Same with me I love every inch of my state and Igbo nation at large, sorry for my post

Nice one bro, we are the hope of a better Anambra. We will focus on that and not be compromised. You are indeed an Anambra first son keep representing us well here like you've been doing since inception.

Glacias

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by giles14(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50766579:

pls can u name a single project executed by d anambra govt.as I always say obiano has done nothing for d nnewi pple.90% of social amenities in nnewi was done by individuals. so take ur hate to someplace else.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by nonsobaba: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ifeanyi ubah is just a cheap fraud seeking attention. In almost every community in anambra state, there are very wealthy individuals who TAR roads within their communities and link them with other communities as well. I am talking of full-scale road constructions with asphalt overlay, road markings, pedestrian walkways, side drainages, safety signs etc. They do it without making noise because they are just interested in the well-being of their communities. But ifeanyi ubah grades a bush lane(something that a boy-boy to any wealthy trader in Onitsha can comfortably do) and rushes to mount a substandard sign-post to show off! Chai! I will keep asking the ICPC to investigate the university that sold him a Doctorate degree even when he has no O' level results. That is the clown that wants to be governor of Nigeria's most progressive state!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by KINGwax007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Upon all billions, na to grade road.. As if we no see the billionaire for anambra wey dey turn one village to city..

Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by blackpanda: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
hisgrace090:

But apparently not this one. Why??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Dcomrade(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah is a blessing to the people of Anambra
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Dcomrade(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
We need more people like him ....his generosity is second to none. #kudos
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Ejanla07: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
hisgrace090:

Clean ur mouth. . Peter obi only fixed nnewi onitsha road. . I remember peter obi stopping d road at welcome to nnewi. . . I kno this because cars had to divert through my street. . . Apga government ve been marginalising nnewi north and south
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
ANAMBRA people and PRIDE .
Imagine putting up a signpost for ordinary grading...
What will now happen when the road is built....?

Since the issue of Chidinma came up, they all varnished.

Thought they would also surface with their PRIDE.

IMAGINE sending a PROSTITUTE to represent a state.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by MrSegunAdewole: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
in my slum in ibadan we only live in rusty old brown roof infested house.

my name is mr segun adewole

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by dEastActivist: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
nonsobaba:
Ifeanyi ubah is just a cheap fraud seeking attention. In almost every community in anambra state, there are very wealthy individuals who TAR roads within their communities and link them with other communities as well. I am talking of full-scale road constructions with asphalt overlay, road markings, pedestrian walkways, side drainages, safety signs etc. They do it without making noise because they are just interested in the well-being of their communities. But ifeanyi ubah grades a bush lane(something that a boy-boy to any wealthy trader in Onitsha can comfortably do) and rushes to mount a substandard sign-post to show off! Chai! I will keep asking the ICPC to investigate the university that sold him a Doctorate degree even when he has no O' level results. That is the clown that wants to be governor of Nigeria's most progressive state!

[b]These are the few things ifeanyi Ubah has done...
This character smearing is not really wise, why destroying someone's character, a pure Anambra breed, just to prove a political point... Guy you dey fall my hand in this one.
This is not all about roads BC he has been doing it for Nnewi people.

Anambra and other South-Eastern states
1. He built the biggest ICT Centre in the South-East, at the University of Nigeria (UNN)
2. He constructed a Canadian style Hostel accommodation at Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Unizik), Awka.
3. He renovated St. Philips Anglican Church, Ogidi, preparatory for the mass service slated for the burial of the late famous writer/novelist: Chinua Achebe in 2012. This exemplary contribution earned him the commendation of Mr. President: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
4. He contributed the sum of N60M for the building of the Anglican Bishop’s Court in Anambra State. This financial assistance to the Anglican communion of Bishops of the Niger West, also helped in the reconstruction and refurbishing of the Cathedral at the Bishops’ Court.
5. He renovated St. Peter’s Catholic Church in his hometown or community, Otolo, Nnewi, for their centenary celebration.
6. He is the sponsor of the Diocesan Cathedral, which was built with 128 unground tombs for future burial of priests who may serve and die and die in the Diocese. This cathedral has thirty-four thousand (34,000) sitting capacity for worshipers in the Diocese.
7. He sponsored the “All Catholic Boys Organisation’s (CBO) football competition in Anambra State.
8. He sponsored thirty (30) christains on pilgrimage to Jerusalem in the month of August, 2013.
9. He, daily, offers free fuel to Okada riders in Nnewi town, which is released to these cyclist operators from 6am, beginning with an early morning prayer for ifeanyi Ubah and the good people of Anambra State by the beneficiaries.
10. He possesses several road construction equipments, which he specially purchased and used for the reconstruction of a 20km road at his hometown, Otolo, Nnewi, This road was well graded and tarred with interlocking stones, and provided with good drainage system covered with cemented slaps and installed with street lights.
11. He currently placed and sponsors 166 Anambra Students on scholarship for different areas and levels of education, using his platform of ‘Ifeanyi Ubah foundation’ to oversee the scholarship program.
12. He acted swiftly in the year 2011 by sending two 92) aircrafts to airlift and save the lives of a great number of Igbo Youth Corpers from dangers of harm and sudden death due to the post-election violence that engulfed Bauchi State.
13. He was the first of all successful business magnets in Anambra State to bring the NNPC petroleum products Mega-Station to the state, for the benefit of the public users of fuel, gasoline, and kerosene products.
14. He donated over 800 assorted equipments to the rehabilitation centre for people with disability in Anambra State, which their union leader: Mr. Cosmos Okoli, acknowledged through a press release.
15. He sponsored the visitation of a medical team of 15 foreign doctors from USA, who toured 12 LGAs in three senatorial zones of Anambra State, and offered free medical services, on different ailments, to indigenes and residents in the state, as well as visitors from outside the state that availed themselves of the opportunity.
16. He has purchased an ‘Eye Clinic Equipment’ which has the capacity to administer eye treatment services to about twenty thousand (20,000) patients within the shortest time. This special equipment is about to be launched.
17. But before we close this angle on his philanthropy, we must also reveal that his caring gesture extended to the Widows in Anambra State, through his ‘Kerosene Direct Scheme”-where kerosene is shared to family homes to ameliorate the troubles of scarcity and higher sells costs to consumers’; and the ‘Rice for Widows’ projects-which is a similar philanthropic project to the “Kerosine Direct Scheme” explained above.
18. Ifeanyi Ubah’s inner spirit of caring was also felt extensively by flood victims in Anambra State, in the 2012 overflow of the River Niger, and the massive rain floods that occurred in the same period.
19. Moreover, members of the union of disabled persons in Anambra State can testify to the uplightment of their living conditions through the kind gestures of Ifeanyi Ubah to them, from time to time. Finally, give yourself a closing appreciation of his spirit of philanthropy, by asking prison inmates in Anambra State, how their incarceration conditions have been ameliorated by the well-being contributions of Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah to the Prison authorities in the state.
20. He is the youngest member of the Nnewi Traditional Council, and takes great delight in sponsoring traditional activities in Anambra State, such as the ‘Offa Festival’, the ‘Afia Onu Nnewi’, and others that help to revive and maintain the cultural heritage of the people of this great state.
It will interest to know now that the humanitarian caring and philanthropic gestures of Ifeanyi Ubah are not restrict to his community or state, but also extends to all nooks and corners of our country Nigeria. Lets us take another look at some of these his rare contributions to the Nigerian society, institutions and government agencies, and the national economy; in this order below:
Nigeria
21. In the Nigerian Society---Ifeanyi Ubah initiated, sponsors, and from time to time, distributes national-wide a large quantity of kerosene products to the benefit of people in all states of Nigeria, free of charge. This gesture, which has become tagged as the ‘Kerosene direct Scheme’ to the Nigerian society, has been receiving the commendation of state governors of receiving states, as well as Catholic and Anglican Bishops throughout the country.
22. It is on record that he is the first easterner to sponsor and promote a ‘Beach Soccer Tournament in the South-East of Nigeria. This gesture was meant to sustain the spirit of love and skill development in soccer tournaments in the Nigerian society.
23. He is known to have sponsored the international visitation of global soccer stars, such as Samuel Eto, Nwankwo Kanu, Adebayo, Ahmed Diouf, etc, to inspire the development of football talents among Nigerian youths, for the benefit of our excellent performance in future national and continental championships.
24. Institutions in Nigeria---Ifeanyi ubah built a 167,000 sitting-capacity ICT Centre at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, in the year 2012.
25. He has continually assisted in the practice and growth of the print media in Nigeria, through the sponsorship of their annual union activities.
26. Government agencies in Nigeria---Ifeanyi Ubah, through his company: Capital Oil and Gas Industries, donated the sum of Twenty million (N20M) Naira to the ‘Lagos State Government Security Trust Fund’ in the year 2009, to help the state government security agency to enhance the security measures for safeguarding the lives and properties of residents of the state.
27. He constructed the best known award winning street in Lagos State; which won the community development award (CDA) in the year 2011, from the Lagos State Government Development Agency in the Ministry of Works, after being adjudged the best among other such self-or-corporate-assisted road development projects.
28. He actively canvassed and convinced the Lagos State Government’s Environmental Development Agency to re-open the Alaba International Market in its current location, after it was slated for relocation by the agency.
29. He built a solid and durable fire-fighting equipments complex at the Federal Trade Fair Complex in Lagos State.
30. In the National Economy---Ifeanyi Ubah’s company: ‘capital Oil and Gas Industries’, holds an enviable thirty-to-thirty-three (30—33%) per cent operational capacity in the oil and gas products consumer business records in Nigeria. No other private company in Nigeria has even attained up to fifty (50%) per cent of this capacity which Capital Oil and Gas Industries has accomplished.
31. Currently, he has built 32 Loading Arms-which is also an unmatched record in the Nigerian Petroleum Industry private corporate business. These loading Arms have regional Tank Farms in Suleja, Funtua, Emene, with additional building strengths in Koko and Warri towns-which makes Capital Oil to possess the largest reservoir of petroleum products in Nigeria.
32. His company: Capital Oil and Gas Industries, owns the largest number of petroleum products conveyance trucks, marine tankers, and barges, which are being used nation-wide in the downstream sector of the national economy.
33. With over five thousand five hundred (5,500) employees in all his corporate conglomerates, ifeanyi Ubah holds the record of being the largest private corporation employer of labour in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas business economy.

Oga wey dey hate who you and your goons wey dey your community EPP reach like this?
[/b]
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by realglobe: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
hisgrace090:
like which and which? Peter obi failed to dualize a single road in nnewi an urban center. Big shame
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by realglobe: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
blackpanda:

But apparently not this one. Why??
dont mind the clown, peter obi did not do any road in nnewi

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by EmerieUduchukwu(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nnewi - Onitsha Road is not even a state road but a federal road so giving Peter Obi credit for that is even wrong
Ejanla07:

Clean ur mouth. . Peter obi only fixed nnewi onitsha road. . I remember peter obi stopping d road at welcome to nnewi. . . I kno this because cars had to divert through my street. . . Apga government ve been marginalising nnewi north and south
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by dEastActivist: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
realglobe:

dont mind the clown, peter obi did not do any road in nnewi

Nnewi people are yet to hear from Obiano, hope he won't toll the line of what you are accusing Peter obi who managed to rehabilitate old Onitsha rd in Nnewi.
Re: Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt by smithjohn322: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested in joining us contact us now illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Politics>most Popular African Tribes No 1 Is Normal In Pics / Why Was Shehu Shagari Ban From Participating In Politics For Life? / Untold Story Of The Ijebu Man Who Sacked Lagos Governor Ambode From Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.